Nosy Radama pics

Benton1576

Hi everyone,

My friend was trying out his new lense and flash and snapped a few pics of my chameleons so thought id share them with you. Heres my Nosy Radama.

Attachments

• Johnny.jpg
    Johnny.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 351
  • Johnny 2.jpg
    Johnny 2.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 356
  • Johnny 4.jpg
    Johnny 4.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 313
I think hes ankaramy too but people said he looks like nosy radama so i just go with that. when i put pics up and asked what people thought he was, i didnt get a lot of replies so i just gave up asking to be honest.

honestly it looks more maroantsetra, tamatave, st marie than ankaramy. though its also far more likely to be nosy radama than ankaramy. everyone who thinks it looks like an ankaramy, have you seen nosy radama before?

Attachments

• nosy_radama17.jpg
    nosy_radama17.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 244
  • nosy_radama18.jpg
    nosy_radama18.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 344
this is the RED pink panther and comes from a real island just like all the real nosey be's, and nosy mitsio's, and the recently mentioned st marie. if i need to post pics of st maries lemme know its my FAVE!

I thought St. Maries had more white as a background base color. Personally, he looks like he could be a cross to me. Jmpo. But with no info on his lineage its a crap shoot really. He could be Nosy Radama or ?

Yes its my cham mate. I was told he is Ankaramy but so many people are telling me different things. Hes definately not St marie, hes either Ankaramy or Nosy Radama. Definately not a cross either. I think hes just a really nice Ankaramy. Got eggs in the incubator at the moment so cant wait for them to hatch out for me. hes probably my favourite cham out of the ones i have!

He's def unique man. He's got real deep red/pinks on him dont see those too often and alot more teal than any Ank Ive seen. Nice cham. Good luck with eggs. Love to see how his offspring come out. Did you breed him with an Ank female?

He's def unique man. He's got real deep red/pinks on him dont see those too often and alot more teal than any Ank Ive seen. Nice cham. Good luck with eggs. Love to see how his offspring come out. Did you breed him with an Ank female?

Thanks, I agree, he has very deep pinks and theres way more teal than usual, thats why i like him so much. he was almost completely grey when i first got him at over 1 year old! Amazing what good supplements, diet and lighting can do!

I did breed him with Ank female, she is a distant relative of his so should hopefully hold some of the same colours in her genes! I am told she is from his cousins offspring making her his 2nd cousin i believe. not too good with relative titles! lol

this is the RED pink panther and comes from a real island just like all the real nosey be's, and nosy mitsio's, and the recently mentioned st marie. if i need to post pics of st maries lemme know its my FAVE!

I would like to see your st marie, ive seen other pics on the web but theyre almost my fave. Im looking for nice Tamatave at the moment, theyre top of my to buy next list! lol

this is not my st marie or better known as the nosy boraha!!! now after clearing that up here you go. a glimpse of what we could have if we got some of these! this is a captive bred animal in the first 2 photos, and i believe yet am unsure if the third photo animal is cb or wc.

Attachments

• biancouy0.jpg
    biancouy0.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 280
  • boraha051bg0.jpg
    boraha051bg0.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 327
  • Panther%20chameleon,%20whitish%20grey%20male.jpg
    Panther%20chameleon,%20whitish%20grey%20male.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 986
the third one is from the panther chameleon book, a wild chameleon. i've never seen these in person before, i'm sure it'd be a trip. Also, I thought this nosy radama looked like an ank but i've never seen one anywhere with such deep vibrant colors. maybe a cross?

Back
Top Bottom