Nosy Komba

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all.
I have been interested in the trade of these since their arrival earlier in the year. Is this morph going to be exported along with the other morphs that are brought in the country? Also, is there anyone working with this morph? These guys are great looking, and remind me of a Nosy FalyXAmbanja, but different :p:rolleyes::D

LPR08

You had a shipment in if I'm not mistaken didn't you? Did you keep any for yourself to work with?

Ive saw those ya talkin bout an if i remember there was more males then females an was wonderin too how often they come in.... Its kinda hard to work with them if there mostly males an no females...

Ive saw those ya talkin bout an if i remember there was more males then females an was wonderin too how often they come in.... Its kinda hard to work with them if there mostly males an no females...

Ya. I hope more come in. Trying to decide if I want to get a pair of panthers, but don't want to work with Ambilobes and Ambanjas. Too common, but still beautiful

Well, I always suggest to go with CB if possible. The only species I know about is multituberculata which Seeco has. They are definitely an awesome chameleon!!!!

Well, I always suggest to go with CB if possible. The only species I know about is multituberculata which Seeco has. They are definitely an awesome chameleon!!!!

I was planning on getting some of those, my memory is failing me as to why I changed my mind. Are other species being imported more than they did last year?

I have a little over a years experience keeping K. tenuis.

I have not seen a lot of the Fischers species available this year. Definitely not as much as last year. I was hoping to get a gravid K. tavetana or two at some point but nothing has popped up.

I have a little over a years experience keeping K. tenuis.

I have not seen a lot of the Fischers species available this year. Definitely not as much as last year. I was hoping to get a gravid K. tavetana or two at some point but nothing has popped up.

Are tenuis, uthmoelleri, and oxyrhina coming in more than they did this year? They only came in once maybe twice this year I think? I really like those, but don't know if I want to work with those since captive breeding attempts are trying to be established. But I think this year is going to be the year I might venture into a new species, besides my Verrucosus :p

I saw they're selling a male Nosy Komba in Kingsnake.com I had also seen an add here in the classifieds about a shipment that had come in but the females went fast.

Are tenuis, uthmoelleri, and oxyrhina coming in more than they did this year? They only came in once maybe twice this year I think? I really like those, but don't know if I want to work with those since captive breeding attempts are trying to be established. But I think this year is going to be the year I might venture into a new species, besides my Verrucosus :p

Who knows:eek: It would be nice if they did but quotas are very low on those species. As much trouble as I have had with these rarer F1 species (getting two of the same sex, not able to get single females, infrequency of imports etc) I am not sure I want to continue keeping them. I just cant see spending that kind of money no matter how much I love these Kinyongia species. I have had no trouble with getting healthy animals but other things I hear, that is not always the case and females do not do well and as many that have came in over the years you would think there would be some captive bred or hatched already. I would gamble on the goetzei, of course, but unless I get some CBs from Germany or am somehow guaranteed females for my oxy and uthie males I will not be getting anymore in the near future.

There are plenty of cheaper and just as cool chams imported every year making it a better chance to keep your bloodlines going with fresh blood or captive blood.

JMO but something I have been thinking lately.

Who knows:eek: It would be nice if they did but quotas are very low on those species. As much trouble as I have had with these rarer F1 species (getting two of the same sex, not able to get single females, infrequency of imports etc) I am not sure I want to continue keeping them. I just cant see spending that kind of money no matter how much I love these Kinyongia species. I have had no trouble with getting healthy animals but other things I hear, that is not always the case and females do not do well and as many that have came in over the years you would think there would be some captive bred or hatched already. I would gamble on the goetzei, of course, but unless I get some CBs from Germany or am somehow guaranteed females for my oxy and uthie males I will not be getting anymore in the near future.

There are plenty of cheaper and just as cool chams imported every year making it a better chance to keep your bloodlines going with fresh blood or captive blood.

Ya... I get what your saying. The only ones I can think about are the live-bearers, besides the Fischer "complex". I'm not sure if I want to wander back into those right now. I just have to make my mind up lol. It's just so hard :D

Well if you decide to get out of Kinyongia, you know who is interested in your stock. ;)

Heres a couple of my Nosy Komba.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Back
Top Bottom