Nosy Falys

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmd1

Avid Member
I have a brother and sister"my keepers" im going to part with both are perfect and going to be top notch Nosy Falys, they are bout 5 months old.
Hate to part with them but I have a clutch due any day an one more behind it that will probally hatch at the same time so I your looking to add to your nosy falys heres your chance. Brother and Sister Bobbies boy/ Kush/triton
Male is 500 plus shipping buy Both ill make it free shipping!!!!
Female 300 plus shipping

more pics for serious buyers
thanks for lookin..

I've had a lot of interest and questions sorry cant do payment plans or take deposit to hold first puts up gets em and there both still here!! im willing to help ya out a little this weekend I will lower the price to $450 shipped for the male and 300 shipped for the girly who by the way is showing her girly colors but needs more size wont be long an youll be breeding for your own sweet looking falys!! this boy shows ALOT of RED RAIN an lots of White when im not bugging him with the pesky camera!!
Sire is Bobbies Boy from Bobbie , Dame's sire is Kush
This weekend Male $450 shipped
Female $300 shipped

she hates cameras

I have had so much interest in both of these sweet Nosy Falys but still no cash in hand, I didn't update the post so some thought they had sold, that's not the case they are still avail and ready to add some sweet bloodlines to your faly line.. If your looking for the Red, White and Blue kind of Faly look no farther again these are proven 100%Falys not captive hatched guessing game
Male 500 shipped
Female 300 plus shipping
ask away if you have questions, serious inquiries please, im not goin to just give them away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom