Nosy Faly sons of Dhaulagiri

heres a few pics... by the time I was ready to take some pics I missed the best part of the day so these are inside shots..

jMWDOoL.jpg

Update on my faly. Pic quality sucks sorry

Beautiful Faly's!!!:D I have wanted one for some time now, Nosy Faly will be the local of my next Cham for sure. Keep those pic's coming guys!

Thought I would post a few more. All of these are Sons of Dhaulagiri. The first two are from my "Slash" female you can tell they are a little more blue but have amazing reds.
1097678_10151515043591895_1383018455_n.jpg

1175373_10151515047646895_1815464729_n.jpg

You can tell the HIGH white that my female Melungtse "Bobby" produces.

1172667_10151515044876895_1959368404_n.jpg

Ok I have some new pics to share, the prob is couldn't decide which ones to post so theres prolly more then there needs to be but oh well they are sweet lookin falys..
first up is the "Slash" side he get really whiteannice blue bars.

next is the double V bar boy I got from Rob.. im bias to this line Melungtse because she is a girl from my Bobby line this line produces the whites..great job with both lines Rob!! who says there isn't sweet lookin falys in the US id say your wrong.. to bad some don't reconise the work weve put into them.
now on to the pics..
he isn't to sure about being outside yet an he darkens up.

bring him back inside where hes comfortable and

Thanks for posting them Rob!! They are both looking sweet. Double V was the first Faly I ever hatched so he will always be special ;)

Hey Rob,

All the kids look fantastic! Both of the boys are doing great although the smaller of the two is an east coast cham now. I've tried getting pics of the bigger boy but he always turns dark and runs. I snapped this blurry iPhone pic tonight to at least show his progress. I think in another month or so his adult colors will really start to come in.
eqabu6em.jpg

Back
Top Bottom