Nosy Faly female size?

junglefries

Avid Member
I have a female Nosy Faly [supposedly?] who refuses to get any larger. She is approximately the size of my 5-6 month old female BB Ambilobes. She has been the same size since I acquired her on 6/30/14. She eats the same amount and size feeders as all my Ambilobe females. Sometimes, fatty may eat even a couple more. Same size 18"18"x36" cage w/ laying bin. Same supplement schedule. Her poops are normal, not runny, leading me to believe any parasites are in check. When I got her, she was the largest female of the three, and the two males led me to believe they were on schedule for correct growth. If they came from who I believe they did, proper care was given to them from birth. They were only in the store maybe 2-5 weeks. Any thoughts or ideas? [I know ID'ing females' locale is next to impossible, but open to guesses.] Pic included and Thanks. :)

Last edited:
It's pretty much impossible to id female panthers. With that being said i have found female falys to have their own look. Looking at your female, i believe she is a faly. But, I would never breed her and say she is definitely a faly. Oh btw, im about as far from an expert as it gets.

Scott

It's pretty much impossible to id female panthers. With that being said i have found female falys to have their own look. Looking at your female, i believe she is a faly. But, I would never breed her and say she is definitely a faly. Oh btw, im about as far from an expert as it gets.

Scott

Thanks. Yeah, she is still too small. But that is alright, I kind of dig her. She is sassy in her own way. Has insane purple and blue hues when she colors up. I do have some fertile eggs from her though, at least that is how the box is labeled. Would have been about 40 days after I brought her home. Not sure, if I put some infertile eggs in there and forgot to make a new label or what. Can't remember. But, they are a perculating.

Back
Top Bottom