Nosy Faly at Petland

petland never fully takes care of their animals from what i see. my mom and i saw a pair of leopard lizards near death, so we just opened the cage and left. we took them both, went to petco and baught the best desert setup for them. they were doing okay until i realized they had mites but i realized too late. i tried by giving them mite baths but one died then the next morning the other one followed.
i know this might not be a good influence but we stole them and they lost money so i feel like we won even though they died.
the conditions still stay the same though, every time i go there they have starving, dehydrated animals especially in the lizard department!

My friend Mike says that stealing sick animals from Petland is animal liberation, not theft :)

Really? A cham at a petland in Calgary? Not that long ago I was speaking with a kid who was "reptile manager" for a petland who told me that the corporate head office had actualy decided NO MORE CHAMS! That they are just to fragile and complicated for them to sell with any confidence. I was pleased to hear that and agreed it was a good idea. I guess it didn't last long. Sad. There is another pet shop here that is always stocking imports, pricing them WAY to high and is full of misleading/incorrect husbandry info. Makes me crazy but what can you do? I just dont go there anymore.

He's at the petland on 130th down in the south. He 's been there at least two months as that's when I first noticed him one of the staff pointed him out to me. He looked healthly and gorgeous colors then, nor anymore though.

Back
Top Bottom