Nosy Boraha

Does anyone know a breeder who breeds Nosy Boraha's?
(chameleonbrothers) on instagram if your search that they are breeders I think based in California and they have two clutches of what looks like Nosy bohara for 350$ each. They call they’re male breeder Cap EST. Idk if that’s another locale or just his name lol sorry I’m a bit tired but I follow them and I’ve messaged them before. It’s spelled in all lower case.

(chameleonbrothers) on instagram if your search that they are breeders I think based in California and they have two clutches of what looks like Nosy bohara for 350$ each. They call they’re male breeder Cap EST. Idk if that’s another locale or just his name lol sorry I’m a bit tired but I follow them and I’ve messaged them before. It’s spelled in all lower case.

Thank you. I actually just realized I already follow them on Instagram lol

A breeder in St Augustine Florida, John White does Nosy Boraha;s. On Facebook as "Boss Status Bullies".

Cap Est and Nosy Boraha look very similar, but are not the same locale. Cap Est is the easternmost point on Madagascar, Nosy Boraha is on an island off the east coast

A breeder in St Augustine Florida, John White does Nosy Boraha;s. On Facebook as "Boss Status Bullies".

Cap Est and Nosy Boraha look very similar, but are not the same locale. Cap Est is the easternmost point on Madagascar, Nosy Boraha is on an island off the east coast
Okay so yea they have Cap Est sorry for the misinformation im not familiar with those two locales but they look alike so you still get a beautiful cham around what your looking for in the nosy bohara.

I purchased my Nosy Boraha from Kings Chameleons in LA California. We are in love! The dad is the famous 'Iceberg'

Attachments

• IMG_20171020_195551123.jpg
    IMG_20171020_195551123.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 343
I have a beautiful Nosy Boraha, White Wizard, St. Marie panther male. He's about 3 years old, and looks exactly like a mix between Devynnogood's picture and Kecleonsmom. He occasionally turns straight white - it's incredible - with some red and yellow spots. Why is this the last forum posted about Nosy Boraha? I'm assuming they're not that common, is that correct?

Is there a difference between Nosy Be and Nosy Boraha? (I'm fairly new to chameleons). When I search Nosy Be, I get the common "Blue Nosy Be", but never find the Nosy Boraha.

Back
Top Bottom