Nosy be? Will it be blue?

Whatever you do just make sure you quarantine it to a different area of your house and get a fecal on it before you introduce it to your cham area. Last thing you want to do is introduce a parasite issue to your other chameleons.

I like the fact that I know both my breedesr very well....that means a lot to me
I've sorta become friends with the guy who sold me my panther - we go to him when we need supplies, He boarded my chams while I was on vacation. Unfortunately he has nothing for sale atm and wont for a long time so i have to look elsewhere

Famous last words right there...
I mean if you guys feel iffy then how about you check them out to make sure they're legit. i trust the forums more than the reptile store in case you didnt see above they'r called urban exotics look them up if u want

I mean if you guys feel iffy then how about you check them out to make sure they're legit. i trust the forums more than the reptile store in case you didnt see above they'r called urban exotics look them up if u want
So I work in social media... Do you know how easy it is to put up pictures and claim to be one thing? EASY. Kinda like pictures with a filter for a female. LOL like I am not that wrinkle free in real life. :hilarious:

Look in the end it is your decision. I am just saying be prepared in case it is not a Nosy Be and get a fecal on it and quarantine it from your others until you find out if it is clean.

@Beman was saying famous last words to.... trusting a pet store.... because we have seen so many people get burned by a pet store and the equipment they are selling
Ahhhh ok. yes I have seen that plenty on this forums as well. People with horizontal cages, people with no lights, the list goes on. ironically, my female veiled came from petco. They were wrong with the uvb (they gave me compact) but thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom