Nose rub?

Dr Cameraman

Is this nose rub or an infection. Please help.

Attachments

• parsonii.jpg
    parsonii.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 135
  • parsonii2.jpg
    parsonii2.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 153
Maybe its what a mellers does when it feels like it wants more space?:confused: I forget what its called,i remember seeing it on a mellers site.

truly no offense

I'm guessing this either your animal, or someone brought this animal to you.

either way you shouldn't own it, or help someone else with it, if you can't tell what nose rub is. I'm sorry but do the right thing and seek experienced advice

Nice call Dr. Cameraman. I wouldn't have known what it was and at least you asked the right question. There are some mellers owners on the forum who can direct you to good information regarding your problem.

Please don't hesitate to ask any question you might have here. This is the place to come. There are no bad questions.

Mellers?!? Whaaaa???? That is a Parsons... I agree with Cruz, Dr. Cameraman... If you know not what a nose rub is you really need to hand that guy off to a person who has the skills to work with a Parson... If not, learn quick and ask LOTS of questions... E-mail Dean and Chuck.

Hes not saying its a mellers hes saying because of the large size (like Parsonii) that they are both susceptible to nose rub and on a mellers site they have a name for it.

Back
Top Bottom