Eye rubbing while shedding!?

NorahJan

I was feeding my frog and looked over and saw pascal rubbing his eye on a dowel and it looked super puffed up and i'm freaked out. Once he saw me looking at him he got his head back up and his eye looked completely fine again? He has been shedding for a day now and is rubbing everything but he has never rubbed his eye like this before and i'm confused how it got puffy and went back to normal within seconds? Is he okay or is this something to be worried about? I took this picture directly once he stoped rubbing his right eye.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpeg
    IMG_0002.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 4
I was feeding my frog and looked over and saw pascal rubbing his eye on a dowel and it looked super puffed up and i'm freaked out. Once he saw me looking at him he got his head back up and his eye looked completely fine again? He has been shedding for a day now and is rubbing everything but he has never rubbed his eye like this before and i'm confused how it got puffy and went back to normal within seconds? Is he okay or is this something to be worried about? I took this picture directly once he stoped rubbing his right eye.
Sounds relatively normal to me, especially if he isn’t showing any other signs eye issues. Seen as there is shed on his face, he was probably trying to get it off because shedding is an irritating process.

Back
Top Bottom