Northwest chameleon keepers society

Great, I'm in kent. There is about 20 interested with some very good experience.
Right now there are two volunteers to share their expertise in various aspects of the game.

Date to be announced.

Since I have room for 25 max there are about 5 more spaces for the initial meeting.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14, 2013 3:00P.M. - FINISHED

NORTHWEST CHAMELEON KEEPERS SOCIETY

This first meeting will be at my residence so I will be sending out confidential non transferable information to people who send me a private message that want to attend. I will be serving some adult beverages so our first meeting will be for Keepers 21 and older.

It would be great to see some others bring their live stock thats for sale or trade. If you have extra feeders thats great too.

We will discuss lighting for sure and soilless habitat keeping techniques.

Perhaps Sandra can make it and share some of her great information.

I will also measure anyones UVB bulbs, so bring your fixture. This will help know exactly where to place your basking areas.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Located in Kent, WA

If you guys have got requests to join your society from two keepers named Dennis Fitzgerald or Doug Dix I recommend to allow them to stop by. They are old school however accomplished chameleon breeders from the Pacific North West. I think even at one point Dennis even hatched out Parsonii when he was with the CIN.

There was a guy at the Seattle reptile expo in 94' that had probably 50 or 60 of them. But they were wild caught adults. One was almost as big as a parsonii. It was truly a freak of nature in the Quad world! Any connection mike?

Last edited:
There was a guy at the Seattle reptile expo in 94' that had probably 50 or 60 of them. But they were wild caught adults. One was almost as big as a parsonii. It was truly a feak of nature in the Quad world! Any connection mike?

That was our Cameroon importer. Where we got all of our breeding stock.

Doug got out of chams a long time ago. FWIW, me and Doug were the first in the NW to breed Quadricornis in captivity. Heck of a nice guy!

He wrote some good articles and with some recent old school breeders coming out of the wood works I figured I would mention those two. He was big into Trioceros deremensis to. Do you two keep in touch at all?

He wrote some good articles and with some recent old school breeders coming out of the wood works I figured I would mention those two. He was big into Trioceros deremensis to. Do you two keep in touch at all?

Yes we still keep in contact. Like Doug, I also kept deremensis, but they didn't do too much for me. I did really well with the quads.

I still owe Doug a huge favor. He's a bud for life.:)

BTW, I'm finally taking his advice from all those years ago.....He told me with my last name I should be breeding fischers, LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom