Northwest Captive Breeders Photos 08

Here's the best of the photos I took from the Northwest captive expo this year. Gesang's, kenya, pardalisgirl, pam, and a few extra friends hung out all day at Pam's booth. It was a blast since the chameleons were the stars of the show. Everyone would stop wide eyed at Pam's booth to see Max, one of her easy going breeders, free roaming and showing color.

It wasn't optimal shooting conditions for me, fairly dark and nothing to bounce off..but I got a few fun pictures despite.

Here's max!

re1.jpg

One of Triton's offspring, a holdback from Pam's Nosy faly project.

re2.jpg

One of the many chameleons that Kenya has purchased this month ;) Gorgeous little guy.

re3.jpg

Sorry no drunk at the hotel photos. We're a conservative bunch up here in the northwest. Or are we ;)

re4.jpg

re5.jpg

re6.jpg

re7.jpg

re8.jpg

re9.jpg

re10.jpg

re12.jpg

re14.jpg

re15.jpg

See you all next year!

As always outstanding photos

Max is such a stud, I have heard so much about him lately. Next time there is a show I am driving up north. I will make it a reason to go. Have family in Washington why not. :) Sounds like a good time.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Thanks for sharing your photos! Here is my little guy better settled in (hope you don't mind the added photos- I am no professional photographer but I like them :))

DSCN8731.jpg

DSCN8727.jpg

DSCN8739.jpg

DSCN8735.jpg

Female (gravid!!)

DSCN8770.jpg

Hey Royden thank you for showing the nice pics. I had a lot of fun at the show! it was so awesome having every one at the booth helping me! And it was fun going out to dinner with all of you.

As always outstanding photos

Max is such a stud, I have heard so much about him lately. Next time there is a show I am driving up north. I will make it a reason to go. Have family in Washington why not. :) Sounds like a good time.

Thanks for sharing.

I wonder how many you will end up with from this show if it was anything like your buying spree at the LA show? :eek:

Great pics! Is that the price on that azureus male? $100? Just checking, I have 5 of them and wasn't sure what sexed adults were going for. Also, what kind of turtle is that?

Yeah..if I didn't have two jobs, I could get into frogs like that. So gorgeous.

Great pics! Is that the price on that azureus male? $100? Just checking, I have 5 of them and wasn't sure what sexed adults were going for. Also, what kind of turtle is that?

Yeah..if I didn't have two jobs, I could get into frogs like that. So gorgeous.

I have found azureus for $20 ea. around here, unsexed juvie though, but worth it. They really aren't as difficult as chams in my opinion, as long as you have access to a lot of fruit flies. The good thing about fruit flies is that they reproduce constantly, and if you set up your own cultures you are set, unlike crickets. My collection has changed to more frogs and less chams since i have gotten started keeping darts.

Back
Top Bottom