normal? A Cham likes attention....

kitten333

My veiled cham., Night Crawler, acctually likes attention. I always thought chameleons did not like to be healed or "played" with. He actually climbs onto my hand everytime I go to put food in his cage. He gets arrivated with me if I do not take him out. He will puff his neck up. Lastnight, I took some pics of him on my hand and he loved the camara. He crawled on it sat there rather happily and just loved the attention I gave him. Is something wrong here, or do I just have a people liking Cham?

i envy you! i wish any of my chams would do that! i get all excited when i can feed them off my hands but for them to actually come to me! i would prob piss myself, then pinch myself to make sure im awake, then go get a vid camera.:D

enjoy your people liking cham!, some people never get to experience the warm fuzzy personality of their cham :)
I happen to have chams like you, they cant wait to get out and hang with us!

#%@#$%^@#$^!#@$^!%~%%!@!#$ u both! lol

alright what are you guys gutloading your chams food with huh?

whats up ataraxia!!
im sorry, dont know how I got so lucky!
all of mine are Kammers, not that that has anything to do with it!, but I know they handle them from hatchs, so I continue the same.
The down side is sometimes they are bigger pests than a dog, I cant get anything done, cause they all want out, all the time :(

Thank you, all. As long as he is happy, I am. He has a personality. He loves to hang out with me while I do my homework. LOL. I have so many pictures of him. I was just kind of worried, because it seems unusual. He seems happy and healthy, though. Maybe I am just lucky.

LOL. I think the worst would be if I actually stopped to think about how much money I spend on him. He may like me so much, because I over spoil him. LOL. thank you, though. He really is a good Cham. Great for my first one, especially.

Our veiled USE to always like being held/taken out. Now it depends on her mood and what you're doing.

Our Jackson seems to like coming out of his cage though. :)

at least they like coming out. I am very relieved to know that it is a good thing. I was starting to wonder. I do feel bad, though. I have somehow made him a little divia. LOL.

Feel very glad that you have been blessed with a 'people friendly' chameleon - I have towmyself and they are just so amazing to be able to hold them and interact with them. My first female was silly tame too - she would rub her shed off her eyes on my thumb, such was the bond we had.:D

All my chams and my daughter's are friendly. My Luie would be happy if I could hold him 24/7. They all free range and Luie will reach and grab for me anytime I get close to his FR.

My pandora is like that too when i come in the morning to turn on their lights and feed them she runs straight to the door and climbs on my hand and just chills on me my veileds and my two new baby female veileds want nothing to do with me which i find kinda funny. I get my kammer babies shipped to me next tuesday I can't waite!!!

Back
Top Bottom