NORChameleons Chameleons

NORChameleons

In this thread I plan to show my different chameleons.
First out is NORChameleons "Ghandi"
Male Blue Ambanja -09

Furcifer+pardalis_92146.jpg

That animal is very nice and I hate to say it but he does not have a single trait of Ambanja in him. He looks like he definitely has Sambava in him, but no Ambanja.

Chris

Thanks Chris for the notice.
There was a quick blur in the typing, he is ofcource a Ambilobe, not Ambanja.
He is F1 from parents gathered by Bjørn Andersson back in the days.

That animal is very nice and I hate to say it but he does not have a single trait of Ambanja in him. He looks like he definitely has Sambava in him, but no Ambanja.

Chris

i was also confused about this local too Nosy Valiha sweet cham but ive never heard of that local, is it next to ampisikinana? love those colors..

Last edited:
i was also confused about this local too Nosy Valiha sweet cham but ive never heard of that local, is it next to ampisikinana?

A small island NW of Madagascar. He is only 6months born in June, and is expected to grow into the more charateristic yellow as he grows.

This is NORChameleons "Bellony"
Furcifer+pardalis_92156.jpg

Female Nosy Mitsio 9months, and 9 days pregnant.
I have keept her on a last instar silkworm diet for the past 10 days, with 2 pieces of 5gram silkworms each day, and she has gained 25grams since mating.
I probably have so hold back on the food the following days, but I like my females a bit shubby before they lay, it seems to make the chameleons handle the laying prosess better.

NORChameleons Ghandi
This guy is without doubt one of my favorites, the contrasts between the blue and the red from head to tail is just breathtaking but very difficult to capture on camera. I did get one photo of Ghandi showing his colors in a reprecentative way.
Furcifer+pardalis_92256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom