Non-Chameleon Related Emergency

Mr Metal13

I'm sorry if this is being posted inthe wrong area but I could use some help. My friends baby bearded dragon escaped from his cage. It's been almost an hour since he has been missing. We already put out a plate with food and water. Is there anything else we can do to kind of lure him out so we can grab him?

I'm sorry if this is being posted inthe wrong area but I could use some help. My friends baby bearded dragon escaped from his cage. It's been almost an hour since he has been missing. We already put out a plate with food and water. Is there anything else we can do to kind of lure him out so we can grab him?

Put a heat light out by the food and water and keep ur house cool and shut every door until he's located.. then its just a sneak up game.. how old? Or wat size should I say

Yes the best idea is food and heat. But don't let him see you watching. Go away and see if any food disappears, then you will know where to look. Good luck

Yipee! Of course the empty dark bottles were nice and warm but maybe he wants to be one of the Budweiser lizards too. Glad you found him.

Back
Top Bottom