Noki's colors sure have changed...

I just looked at him again! He is one of the best panthers on this forum!!

thx carol! that's a tall order for noki to fill. there are so many awesome chams on here! :)

What a beautiful guy, I love his blue bars!!!!!!

thx lisa.

Sweet! Times like this I am glad I have a great screen to show those colors!!! WOW! :cool:

thx. lol...I know what you mean. my iphone does a pretty good job of showing his bright colors but my laptop is way better. :)

Lol baby daddy!

I bought a female Noki offspring. She is huge! I was told she is 5 months and boy is she a beauty! She is orange and red and some yellow. By far one of the brightest females anyone's seen in a long time! :) thank you komeleons! Oh we named her starburst! :) lol she is pictured with our boy Franklin jr. From epic chameleons. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 122
Wow, Noki is the perfect blue bar ambilobe! perfect defined blue bars with stunning reds, yellows, and oranges. He is a living legend!!!:D

Noki is really nice looking! Really lovely mix of colours :D

I bought a female Noki offspring. She is huge! I was told she is 5 months and boy is she a beauty! She is orange and red and some yellow. By far one of the brightest females anyone's seen in a long time! :) thank you komeleons! Oh we named her starburst! :) lol she is pictured with our boy Franklin jr. From epic chameleons. :)

I think Franklin jr. likes what he sees! :p

that's awesome and i'm glad you like her! all of noki's babies have been HUGE and I mean HUGE. his girls are bigger than some of my adult females! :eek::eek::eek:

he really is a stunner.

just got one of noki's sons in the mail yesterday!

thanks sang!

thx doron and i'm glad you like him. he'll be a stunner just like his daddy for sure. keep us posted on his growth.

Wow, Noki is the perfect blue bar ambilobe! perfect defined blue bars with stunning reds, yellows, and oranges. He is a living legend!!!:D

wow, a living legend! i'll have to tell noki today that you said that. :D:D:D thx for the compliments deadhd5.

Noki is really nice looking! Really lovely mix of colours :D

I think Franklin jr. likes what he sees! :p

thx ferrah, he literally has every color of the rainbow. I think he likes her too, who wouldn't love a girly girly like her.

Completely impressive! What great color!

thx rush!!!

Back
Top Bottom