no wonder it took 11 hours

Ryan123

omg she just had 35 pearly whites :) got her in the shower she drank and ate :) ill post pictures tomorrow!!!!!

yes i took my time she was soooo mean she dug all the way to the bottom they were all in a compact ball so i got the ball and carefully pulled them one by one and set them in the verm. i put them up in a cabinet with a lid that has 5 little holes one in the middle and the other 4 in the corners i think i did pretty well not fumbeling them around i maybe had one or two that moved positions but those two look fine they actually were really shiney and white!!!! i got some picture ill put on tomorrow :) i learned that females can retain sperm once and have enough in them for almost their whole life but im not a hundred percent its true it would be coool tho ;) im so happy and excited

If you think you are excited now just wait til all those little babies start popping out. Allow lots of time to watch.:) Congrats on the eggs.

Ryan,

Congratulations. You mentioned you had 5 hole in the top of your containers that the eggs are in, I generally will only poke one small hole in the top of my containers. 5 may allow the substrate that the eggs are in to dry out too quick, so I would keep an eye on it. You can always cover those holes back up with tape.

See ya,

Todd

Ryan,

Congratulations. You mentioned you had 5 hole in the top of your containers that the eggs are in, I generally will only poke one small hole in the top of my containers. 5 may allow the substrate that the eggs are in to dry out too quick, so I would keep an eye on it. You can always cover those holes back up with tape.

See ya,

Todd

im going to go cover them with tape now thanks so much i cant wait to see babies!!!!!! i wish the eggs were like horn worms they hatch the next day lol

Back
Top Bottom