No Theme for October?!

We should have done a "Fall Festive" theme this month! It would have been fun to see all of the autumn colours, pumpkins and squashes, etc. I realize not everyone on these forums gets to experience multiple seasons, but it's not difficult to acquire fall themed props!
Sorry for the little rant, I just wouldn't mind seeing some themed months again, I feel like we haven't had one since the "Lemonade" theme, and not very many people even participated in that one.

Anyhoo, maybe next month I suppose!

Yeah or a spooky Halloween one! :mad: We’ve been mired in some big behind-the-scenes projects the last few weeks and didn’t think of that. Dang! I'll add it to the list for next year.

I’m pretty sure the November contest will be a Holiday themed one so keep that in mind everyone.

I’m glad people enjoyed that odd summer contest theme. I think it really brought out a lot of creativity. I definitely want to try one again in the winter to mix it up. Maybe something like Ice Ice Baby. :cool:

The only problem with that theme is that not everyone celebrates Christmas ...

agree. Let's not have religion messing up our forum. ;)

I know a lot of members are in the USA, but there are members from around the world. Too many season based themes would make it difficult for people in the southern hemisphere, or who live in equatorial places that don't have a lot of seasonal variation.

Im all for the occasional theme, but I actually prefer the non-theme contests, where its about the photos not the theme

O.K., so a Chrismahanakwanzikah theme it is!!! The catch is you have to have all the areas represented in one photo. Oh wait, I forgot about Festivus!!!! :D

I themed my contest entry anyways, im surprised we didn't do a Halloween theme for october

Back
Top Bottom