No point in buying from breeders

I'm still waiting for photos of this Ambilobe male of yours. I (and others) are not convinced that the is an Ambilobe at all. With all this confidence in yourself and your animals I'm surprised you haven't defended him with proof yet.

If you plan on selling the offspring as Ambilobes and don't confirm that your panthers are what you say they are, then that's a huge ethical problem in this community.

Living closer to Chicago I am so very thankful I saw this thread. It is full of wonderful information... and it is that information I look into from people before I buy. Guess I won't be going to Chicago anytime soon.

yes please stay in the cornfields.

Honestly with all that you have posted in this thread, i feel that $150-$200 is too much for to pay for your questionable Chams. Just my opinion.

What is questionable? That they came from a WC? it makes it more valuable (to me) actually because its a new bloodline

What is questionable? That they came from a WC? it makes it more valuable (to me) actually because its a new bloodline

What is QUESTIONABLE to alot of posters on this thread is the potienial lies you are feeding us. You have told us about your "new" bloodline and no proof??? Some pictures will quickly dismiss any questionable feelings others have about this thread.

just my opinion..

Jon you seem really concerned with my operation. But some statements you make a hypothetical and need to be dealt with at the time they present themselves. I dont know how the babies will turn out. When I say i will sell at 2 months its an estimate and 8 months from now i don't know how i will feel. Basically sell dates are not set in stone. Also I guess i need to stress this because you guys think that I am trying to push my chameleons on you when thats not the case. You are welcome to buy from whoever you wish for what ever reason you choose, its your project,time, and money that goes into it so do what you want. IF you don't like the WC route I took then idk what to tell you.

What is QUESTIONABLE to alot of posters on this thread is the potienial lies you are feeding us. You have told us about your "new" bloodline and no proof??? Some pictures will quickly dismiss any questionable feelings others have about this thread.

My proof is that i got them from Jim at the chameleon company.

Ya he said he was purchased at a reptile show here. He sorta looks tamatave, but the blues say otherwise.

Ya but then you see the picture of him mating, and he looks almost white with red bars

Don't buy from breeders yet that's where u bought your wc from was probably one of the bigger chameleon breeders in Fl. Your male ambilobe doesn't look like it to me either.

A questionable male bred with un-proven WC females...no wonder you are ready to give these away!!:rolleyes: So far you have no idea WHAT this "new blood" even is for your breeding program??

Any information on the sire of the male??:confused:

Reactions: Kmw
I'm still waiting for photos of this Ambilobe male of yours. I (and others) are not convinced that the is an Ambilobe at all. With all this confidence in yourself and your animals I'm surprised you haven't defended him with proof yet.

If you plan on selling the offspring as Ambilobes and don't confirm that your panthers are what you say they are, then that's a huge ethical problem in this community.

im not in a rush becuase i know what he is. I will get you guys some pics when i take a few at different times so you can see what color range he has. I already know it is for sure but to make you feel better ill post pics some time soon. At this time im not selling any hatchlings. Only 33 of my eggs are ones that i bred and im still about a year away from selling anyways. The other pure WC eggs that were layed by the female 3 weeks after she arrived will be a mystery and i plan to keep them as long as possible til they start showing colors and i decide which to keep for future projects. First reason is becuase id like to see what colors i produce and second being that i dont want to sell anything that im not completly positive of. If she mated with a different locale in the wild i have no control over. I guess we will find out in a year. you can doubt and doubt til that time but it will not change anything for now.

Don't buy from breeders yet that's where u bought your wc from was probably one of the bigger chameleon breeders in Fl. Your male ambilobe doesn't look like it to me either.

Learn to read. I said there is no point in buying from breeders specific lines thinking that you baby will grow to be an exact replica of the sire.
yea that picture as my avator shows him at 7 months he is 9 now and his bars turned full red. I guess they were purple when i got him becuase he was stressed. Ill get you some pics and you can then doubt away.

Ya but then you see the picture of him mating, and he looks almost white with red bars

its not a white its a light turqoiuse but when he is asleep his body is a green. your in chicago you can come to the south suburbs and see for yourself.

I payed 490 shipped for both females. got them from Jim at "the chameleon company" i guess i have to just trust they are the same. If you are doubting his way then i guess you address your concerns to him.

realize its more than a 75$ difference. realize i payed 250$ shipped for a fresh blood, ready to breed female. I was being nice saying breeders online charge 275$ plus shipping FOR A BABY! Ive seen worse to the upwards of 400 FOR A BABY.

I realize this is directly from an email correspondence we had-- If i had noticed this thread sooner I probably would have mentioned something.

Yes, i paid 275 for a ch faly. Do I regret it, no.

Yes, I paid close to 400 for a red bodied female bloodline. Do I regret it? no. When you see the babies come out of the splash/scarlet bloodline, you will see why some chameleons are worth more money.

and as for the chameleon company... not bashing, but there have been a couple of mistakes sent out. He's got a big operation.

I dont know if this has been brought up yet or not, as I dont feel like reading 10 pages of needles bickering. But one large thing to think about is by keeping the prices up on these wonderfull creatures if helps keep them from becoming even more of a disposable animal. Just think how many people would be buying and killing them is they were not a reasonable investment.
I better leave it at that....

Reactions: Kmw
Back
Top Bottom