No Four horned chameleons for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncjb

Hey guys, I have wanted a large chameleon who requires cool and humid temperatures for quite some time.
I think that Chamaeleo Quadricornis would be great.
However, I cant seem to find any in stock anywhere.:confused:
If anyone knows of a site which sell these chameleons please let me know

Thanks

Join the club, we're all in the same boat. No quads as far as the eye can see.....

Mike I will post pictures of my babies when they hatch in 3 or 4 weeks. Then you will be able to see quads.:) I will be so excited you may see baby quads every day. I just hope all 13 hatch and do well. Keep your fingers crossed.

Mike I will post pictures of my babies when they hatch in 3 or 4 weeks. Then you will be able to see quads.:) I will be so excited you may see baby quads every day. I just hope all 13 hatch and do well. Keep your fingers crossed.
Wow, you have Quads? Where did you get them?

Wow, you have Quads? Where did you get them?

I currently have 2 pair and 28 eggs. I love quads to bits. There is a small group of quad keepers, and we are all working together. We are trading babies and bloodlines, hoping to get a sustainable cb quad population going. That is where the very few out there go. As each of us hatch babies there will most likely be a limited number offered for sale, but only after each of the breeder group get what we need.

I sort of keep the list of people wanting quads and will let them know as they become available. Hopefully 4 or 5 may be up for purchase this week. My guess is the people on the waiting list may take them, before they are ever sold to the public.

I currently have 2 pair and 28 eggs. I love quads to bits. There is a small group of quad keepers, and we are all working together. We are trading babies and bloodlines, hoping to get a sustainable cb quad population going. That is where the very few out there go. As each of us hatch babies there will most likely be a limited number offered for sale, but only after each of the breeder group get what we need.

I sort of keep the list of people wanting quads and will let them know as they become available. Hopefully 4 or 5 may be up for purchase this week. My guess is the people on the waiting list may take them, before they are ever sold to the public.
Can you put me on the waiting list? But how do you sell them? You probably live thousands of miles away from me.

Woot! Now I'm excited. Fingers and toes crossed.;)

Can you put me on the waiting list? But how do you sell them? You probably live thousands of miles away from me.

I live in the USA, Montana to be exact. Where do you live? I have shipped to New York, Florida, and California. That covers most of the farther places from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom