No colors on six month old ambilobe panther?

If you ask Kammerflage to call you, they will, unlike CB. My first email to them was expressing my concern about purchasing through them because of what we had experienced with CB. They called me that night and we talked for a good 30+ minutes, it was very reassuring to me.
Hey Kronos, I think something weird is going on with them. I've messaged Kammerflage twice about ordering an awesome looking ambilobe days ago and still haven't heard anything back. Everytime I call them, it immediately says "cannot leave a message because voicemail has not been set up".
I REALLY want to talk to them. ?

Hey Kronos, I think something weird is going on with them. I've messaged Kammerflage twice about ordering an awesome looking ambilobe days ago and still haven't heard anything back. Everytime I call them, it immediately says "cannot leave a message because voicemail has not been set up".
I REALLY want to talk to them. ?
That is weird. I know they take the weekends and possibly Monday's off. So it may take them a couple of days to get back with you. Just stress that you would feel much more comfortable talking with them because of your past experience.

That is weird. I know they take the weekends and possibly Monday's off. So it may take them a couple of days to get back with you. Just stress that you would feel much more comfortable talking with them because of your past experience.
Also it is thanksgiving week. They are very good at getting back. You’ll probably hear from them on Monday. Holidays and all.

I can back Kammerflage 100%... Ordered a chameleon from them 14 years ago and then again this year. Theres a reason they've been in business for so long. Both arrived in great health and never had any issues with them. They've been great and have always responded to me in a timely manner. Here's my guy this time around hatched mid June so about five and a half months old (not showing some of his yellows he has either).

IMG_4379.jpeg

I can back Kammerflage 100%... Ordered a chameleon from them 14 years ago and then again this year. Theres a reason they've been in business for so long. Both arrived in great health and never had any issues with them. They've been great and have always responded to me in a timely manner. Here's my guy this time around hatched mid June so about five and a half months old (not showing some of his yellows he has either).

View attachment 284087
He is so gorgeous!! Beautiful colors on him.

Just got these pictures of my Kammerflage Chameleon Zelus. The second one, he was a little defensive but I got my quick pic and backed away, lol!!! He’s basically displayed every color a panther can display since we got him. He even turns purple in some spots. Which from what I’ve researched isn’t something that normally happens. My daughter says the second picture looks like a weather channel forecast, with cold weather moving through to the southwest and warm moving towards the northeast, lmao!!!
im a little late to the party but OMG WOW

View attachment 284087
He is absolutely beautiful!! Those blues and greens are insane!!

Back
Top Bottom