Nineteen beautiful ambi’s FS from Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr O

Veterinarian
Hello all,

It’s time for another release of some of Pixel’s and Ms. Piggy’s kids. As many of you know, my preference is to sell older juvenile chameleons that have had a good head-start in life and not anytime sooner. With their outdoor enclosure in Florida, diet, supplements and my watchful eye I wait until I feel that they are strong, vibrant, and ready for a new home. No clip tails or toes, just beautiful, healthy, friendly and lively panthers!

As a reminder, when you buy from Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons, the following discounts apply:

• All “Senior” members (or higher) of the Chameleon Forums will receive 10% off of the listed price of any chameleons that I post here or in any classified ad.

• All chameleons sold will arrive with a non-transferable, no-expiration date coupon for 10% off of any future chameleon purchase from Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons. This coupon can be combined with the Senior member discount.

• Yes, that does mean that Senior members will then get 20% off of off their next purchase, and so on!

• Veterinary advice and second-opinions available to you for the life of your chameleon at no extra charge.

• A ten-day health guarantee after you receive your new pet.

Let’s take a look! I placed a phone in the photos for some scale.

First up is this magnificent large panther, who has breeder written all over him! $650 + s/h
file_zps4f38af8c.jpg

Next is the last of the “large brothers”. His blue stripes are bordered with red. $475 + s/h
file_zps042813c2.jpg

Moving down the size scale a bit we have this foursome. The first is almost a mirror image of his older brothers! $375 + s/h
file_zps2962b051.jpg

Then we have some with interesting colors and patterns. $375 + s/h
file_zps19042a89.jpg

file_zps2b08d14e.jpg

$375 + s/h
file_zpsb8893779.jpg

file_zpsb5383358.jpg

And finally in this size group: $375 + s/h
file_zpsb6f0f4d0.jpg

Females too! All very sweet tempered, despite the coloration of one of them. These are in the same size range as the above males. $275 + s/h
file_zps9ed81c22.jpg

Moving down the size ladder a bit more, we find this trio of males. $325 +s/h
file_zpsd9918ef6.jpg

file_zps0904b732.jpg

file_zpsf1dd5eda.jpg

This particular male we named “Deadleg” due to his constricting band of shed tissue on his right hind limb when he was less than a month old. However, a little Dr. O surgery and medication cleared everything up and saved his life! The leg works 100%, but he does have a scar around the limb which is visible in the second photo. There have been no more issues with his shedding or the leg since then, but I will still price him lower at $300 +s/h. He has some beautiful reds coming in!
file_zpsfc1124b8.jpg

file_zps3678b627.jpg

And finally, 6 more females. The largest should be in the above female size class, and the rest are scattered sizes. All sweet and very friendly. $225-275 +s/h
file_zps14e2fded.jpg

Please feel free to email with any questions! These chameleons have all been raised with the highest standard of care in mind, and will thrill any buyer. So give them their new homes!! I can be reached at [email protected], or phoned at 321-480-9231.

1st ANNUAL SPRING BREAK SALE!!!

In honor of my first Spring Break as a Veterinary Technician professor, I am going to discount my current panthers from this Saturday, March 23rd 8AM EST through Sunday, March 31st at midnight!!

-take $150 off of any listed male price, and $75 off of any listed female price!
-senior member discounts and coupon holders will also get their extra markdown as always!

Parents et al can be seen here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/dr-o-s-tie-dyed-chameleons-now-ready-100380/

First come, first served! No “bulk” orders, if I wanted them to go to a pet shop I have that capacity already. I would rather be in the loop to continue to offer any help needed for the life of your cham, as well as seeing updates in the Forum as they go to their new lives. So c’mon CF members and panther lovers, these are the best prices you will see for some of the healthiest and mature panther chameleons being sold anywhere!

—Breeding and Creating Some of the World's Most Colorful Panther Chameleons—

—Nurtured By a Veterinarian With the Highest Standard of Health and Care—

Logo_jpgresized_zps1901f71a.jpg

Last edited:
As I am getting several requests for multiple chams, I need to define a “Bulk Sale”. What I will do is discount the first 2 chameleons in an order, and any additional chams will sell for their listed price. Additionally, I can usually fit 2-3 chams in one package which will be a substantial savings on shipping charges.

“Deadleg” has been removed from any sale, he has become too colorful to let go--

today’s update:

male #2 listed for $475 has been sold.

male #3 listed for $375 has been, well, given away to a forum member!

two females in the last photo at the listed $225 price have been sold. there is one female left at that price.

i need to clarify Deadleg’s situation due to all of the questions:
a senior CF member was going to buy him, but had a clutch of Jacksons hatch that morning (her first clutch), and was concerned with her time constraints right now with too many new chameleons. my wife has fallen in love with him (as have i). with the sale his price has dropped so low that i am getting requests (with one exception) only from folks that have never owned a chameleon before but have been attracted to the low price. as a veterinarian and breeder buying a new type of pet only due to a low price sends too many red flags up, and i do not think it is in his best interest to be sold on that basis alone. however i will still sell him to any CF member with at least some experience owning chameleons. i’m sorry for any confusion, but i just cannot abide selling him as a “novelty” pet.

o—

i took these photos this weekend for a potential buyer of females, so i figured i would post a few. i call this my “Chameleon Trolley”—toaster-oven racks make wonderful little transportation devices for even the youngest hatchlings when you are moving a few at a time!! :)

the bottom cham is the barred one in the first female group shot, and the other two are from the last photo of six more girls. just wanted to show that they do have some color and patterns to them! they all love to sit on those dark bamboo stalks in my living room so much that the young ladies tend to stay in their tan, calm state. which is OK by me! :)

file_zps843d6686.jpg

file_zps4530aa04.jpg

file_zpscbe1ec21.jpg

file_zps543a84c1.jpg

the last male listed for $375 has been traded for a nice Faly boy.

the sale is over! until any new ads are posted, prices stand as listed in the original ad.

i know the ad is getting a bit long and strung out; i will try and consoidate it soon and put a few more chams up that haven’t been seen yet. the sale is over and prices are as listed.

however, i am also looking for a few trades if anyone is interested. i’m looking for breeding age (or close-to) female Sambavas and Faly’s. also interested in M/F carpets unrelated to Dooley1’s lines (nothing personal Kevin; just mixing it up!), male ambanjas with atypical coloration (no green-body purple-bar types), and whomever gets me my first pair of Minor’s will get a big fat kiss from me!
or a beer if you don’t want a kiss. or milk if you don’t drink beer. (F. minor gravid females are on my lifetime wish list)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom