Nick Barta, what are you doing?

nick barta

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Hi everyone, Nick Barta here, I wanted to share what is going on with our website, fullthrottlefeeders.com. Previously, FTF had offered many types of roaches for our customers, and many customers have contacted us asking "What's up with no roaches."

Let me share why FTF decided to get out of the roach business:

1. I am planning on selling my home (my roaches inhabit one room in the house) within the next 2 years. It seems not all people who want to buy a home like roaches or the smell..I KNOW, hard to believe, isn't it?

2. Two of my sons who help in the business have developed allergies to handling and sifting the roaches, and especially to cleaning the bins.

3. Raising roaches have costs that affect the profitability of selling them. Electrical costs to maintain 78-82 degrees, egg flats, daily fruit, vegetables, and gut load for 20,000 roaches created the need to price them higher than I wanted to charge.

4. The stick insect and leaf insect sales are increasing, and the labor to keep sticks and leafs producing is a small fraction of roach keeping.

5. The Magnetic Camo Feeder Cup sales are increasing, so more time is needed to keep up with production needs.

We are still offering all the other items on our webpage except the Roaches which have been removed.

You can still order:

Magnetic Camo Feeder Cups,
Bearded Dragon Feeder Cups
Bean Beetle cultures
Rice Beetle cultures
Mezium Affine beetles
Cleaner Beetle cultures
Mantis ooths (in December/January)
Coco fiber blocks
Water crystals
Insect cups & lids
7 gut loads
Quit Spilling Feeder Bowls,
Night Trapper insect trap

Anyone looking for roaches can contact me at [email protected], and I will point you in the right direction.

CHEERS!

Nick Barta

Wish you the best, you've always been a good guy to work with. I have worried about the allergy thing, so far I haven't had issues *knocks on wood*.

Not sure if you have someone lined up to take over your spot so I don't mean to to step on anyone's toes, but hope it's not a problem for me to throw my name out there for roaches. I currently have a decent amount available, running up my grocery bill lol.

I would also like to order more sticks from you in the future, I have the same green bean sticks I got over a year ago from you. Going strong!

Good to hear you are staying in the business. And here I thought the market value of my spare magnetic camo feeder cup was about to go up in value.

Wish you the best, you've always been a good guy to work with. I have worried about the allergy thing, so far I haven't had issues *knocks on wood*.

Not sure if you have someone lined up to take over your spot so I don't mean to to step on anyone's toes, but hope it's not a problem for me to throw my name out there for roaches. I currently have a decent amount available, running up my grocery bill lol.

I would also like to order more sticks from you in the future, I have the same green bean sticks I got over a year ago from you. Going strong!
James, I will refer you, send me a list of the Roaches you have available. Lots of larger Australian sticks and Philippinicum leafs available right now.

Hi everyone, Nick Barta here, I wanted to share what is going on with our website, fullthrottlefeeders.com. Previously, FTF had offered many types of roaches for our customers, and many customers have contacted us asking "What's up with no roaches."

Let me share why FTF decided to get out of the roach business:

1. I am planning on selling my home (my roaches inhabit one room in the house) within the next 2 years. It seems not all people who want to buy a home like roaches or the smell..I KNOW, hard to believe, isn't it?

2. Two of my sons who help in the business have developed allergies to handling and sifting the roaches, and especially to cleaning the bins.

3. Raising roaches have costs that affect the profitability of selling them. Electrical costs to maintain 78-82 degrees, egg flats, daily fruit, vegetables, and gut load for 20,000 roaches created the need to price them higher than I wanted to charge.

4. The stick insect and leaf insect sales are increasing, and the labor to keep sticks and leafs producing is a small fraction of roach keeping.

5. The Magnetic Camo Feeder Cup sales are increasing, so more time is needed to keep up with production needs.

We are still offering all the other items on our webpage except the Roaches which have been removed.

You can still order:

Magnetic Camo Feeder Cups,
Bearded Dragon Feeder Cups
Bean Beetle cultures
Rice Beetle cultures
Mezium Affine beetles
Cleaner Beetle cultures
Mantis ooths (in December/January)
Coco fiber blocks
Water crystals
Insect cups & lids
7 gut loads
Quit Spilling Feeder Bowls,
Night Trapper insect trap

Anyone looking for roaches can contact me at [email protected], and I will point you in the right direction.

CHEERS!

Nick Barta
Hey nick, sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough go, but on the other hand at least your business is booming? Lol.

Speaking of which - I've been trying to get stick/leaf bugs for a while. A few people pointed me to you, but I noticed FTF doesn't list them. When/where/how can I get some?

Best wishes!

Hey nick, sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough go, but on the other hand at least your business is booming? Lol.

Speaking of which - I've been trying to get stick/leaf bugs for a while. A few people pointed me to you, but I noticed FTF doesn't list them. When/where/how can I get some?

Best wishes!

email him directly at the address posted above

Back
Top Bottom