newborn Williamsi Gecko's

laurie

Retired Moderator
5666960754_8abf471284_b.jpg

5666960174_84cb19370c_b.jpg

As lame as this sounds, Mom & Dad share a 2'x2'x2' terrarium. The eggs were stuck on the top of the back part, and glued down before I saw them. The baby or babies hatched in the terrarium with Mom & Dad. I only knew they were there when I saw the little one.:eek:

I do have the next 2 in the incubator, at 68, not sure how long. I will get back to you on that when they hatch.

Very Cool! What temps for incubation and for how long? Thanks

Are these geckos active during the day? I've thought about getting a pair, but never really looked to much into them.

LPR08

Little gecko babies are so darn cute! :)

Congratulations!!

Where did you get the green "vine" thing? I think that might work in the baby enclosure I'm putting together for Sela's kids.

Thanks for all the nice comments, I seen to have fallen in love with yet more reptiles.:eek:

Mine have never know they could be nocturnal, they run like the wind, jump farther tham I can believe, and sleep at night stuck to the glass. I had planned to give them to Ivan Alfonso, as he has a large number of them and a breeding project, but it looks like they are staying with me.:)

Are these geckos active during the day? I've thought about getting a pair, but never really looked to much into them.

LPR08

Little gecko babies are so darn cute! :)

Congratulations!!

Where did you get the green "vine" thing? I think that might work in the baby
enclosure I'm putting together for Sela's kids.

I buy it at plant stores or at Ace Hardware. You can cut it with a scissors, and it is very flexible. I even wrap in into heavy coated wire, make a great vine with the wire and the green stuff make a better gripping surface for my chams.

Congrats the baby looks really cute. I really like these guys too. I'm in the process of setting up a big terrarium (36"x18"x24") that I'm hoping to try cohabitating R. brevicaudatus and L. williamsi in once its finished. They seem to be getting harder to find as of late so hopefully I'll be able to snag a group!

Chris

I am always sold out of these cute little geckos. I sell them faster than they can hatch.

I will post the next ones for sale here 1st, give the CF group the advantage :)

That is good news, these little guys are so under rated. I would love to see some of the other members getting into the Williamsi. Nonstop entertainment.

I am always sold out of these cute little geckos. I sell them faster than they can hatch.

I will post the next ones for sale here 1st, give the CF group the advantage :)

Nice! I had a colony going at one point... they bred like crazy! As long as you keep your male to female ration good they lay eggs all over the place!

I must admit...in the begging had a few babies hatch without me noticing....never to be found...these guys are tiny!

Back
Top Bottom