brighteyez

Hey there,
I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. Names Whitley, and I just got a chameleon for the first time 2 weeks ago. My husband actually got it for me as a surprise. (Best surprise every!). He's a baby jackson's chameleon and his name is Wilson. Unfortunately, it seems that the people who sold him to us gave us a bunch of wrong information about how to take care of him, so hopefully I'll learn what I really need to do for him here.
Later!
Whitley:cool:

Welcome! you'll see soon enough there are lots of people with loads of knowledge here. Any pictures you can upload of your boy?

Hi Whitely and Wilson, welcome to the forums. Tons of great people and info here. Check out this site for an overview on your guy's needs. http://www.geocities.com/chamjacksonii/

Let us know what bad info you got and things will be in the right direction soon.

Lots of us Jackson owners here, so if you have any questions just shout out.

Yo, I just got a new chameleon too and in just one day I have learned heaps about chameleons from the people on this forum. Welcome and enjoy.

Afraid not yet. My house was broken into in jan, and I haven't gone out and replaced any of my camras yet. When I do though, you'll be seeing a lot of him!

Back
Top Bottom