JustJay

So I've had my veiled cham for about 2 weeks now and I just can't stop researching about them to make sure everything mine does is normal... Anyways I have a ton of question but I'll just ask a few for now lol... When is the best time to feed your cham? Like what time of the day? (If it even matters) and how much should I feed him? he's about 3 months old and seems to eat everything I give him and I just don't wanna over feed. So far he's only eaten crickets I've tried feeding him superworms but he wasn't having them. Also I know this thread is for food but how early should I turn on his lights if I cut them off at 10 last night when I got off work

Ideally they should be fed early in the day so they can bask and digest their food. Even late afternoon is ok . I am sure they eat whenever they can in the wild. Also lights should go off when it gets dark outside. Go with Sun up Sun down for light schedule.

You can't overfeed at that age, give him as much as he'll eat as early as you can like carol said. Try an add silkworms, hornworms, roaches, etc for variety if possible. When my cham was around 4 months he ate about 2 dozen crickets a day and a few roaches.

I haven't tried anything else besides super worms but he just stared at them and never touched one and the crickets seconds after I throw them in he snaps at them like back to back which is why I was also kinda concerned I was gonna over feed.

Back
Top Bottom