New Veiled, Meet Pascal!

JDumire

Hello all. My name is Jennifer and I have not posted a lot but have been doing lots of searches on the forum and spent a few months reading the forum before I finally got my 1st veiled. This is my first chameleon however I am very familiar with their husbandry along with most other reptiles. I am a licensed veterinary technician and I am lucky enough to work for 2 vets that work with reptiles. I hope that in the future I can help other new chameleon lovers that come to the forum looking for help and advice. This forum is very helpful and has so much wonderful info on everything chameleon related. Anyway I wanted to post some pics of my Veiled "Pascal" (named by my 4year old daughter). He is so awesome and sweet and very mellow and eats solo much. He is really loving silkworms and dubia!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 167
Pascal is looking so handsome! You are going to fall in love fast! :) It's always nice to have a reptile expericenced vet tech helping out here.

Welcome I'm new too, and also named mine pasquale named by my 9 year old lol only to find he is a she lol now pasquala , welcome and he looks great

New pic of Pascal..he had a big day today..got to go out on my moms farm and take a ride around the pumpkin patch and catch some rays..he also got to feast on a catydid and a grasshopper I caught last night...he loved them! Had to cut the legs and wings off the catydid so it wouldn't be too large for him thought.. Found another one tonight that I am gut loading for tomorrow..hope everyone enjoys his new pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom