New Veiled Cham

My first Cham, got him today. I saw the Cham at Petsmart, it looked so sad. I was going to purchase one from a breeder online but decided I would take the little guy home with me instead. Unfortunately the habitat at Petsmart was EXTREMELY small and conditions were poor.

Attachments

• DSCN2888[1].jpg
    DSCN2888[1].jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 141
I have never seen cham's at Petsmart. Or any pet shop for that matter, except for lllreptile. I really need to get out more. People are always rescuing them from places.

I have never seen cham's at Petsmart. Or any pet shop for that matter, except for lllreptile. I really need to get out more. People are always rescuing them from places.

whenever I go to Petsmart/Petco they usually have Veiled's, not since about November for both since the cold conditions.

It must be a regional thing.
Well, I trust you can research and find out everything he needs. Do you need any help?

No, no help. Ive been in the "process" of getting a cham for awhile so alot of research has been done. But thank you, and if needed I will definately not hesitate to ask.

in the first picture, is he/she in a glass enclosure? and with the lighting is that a compact UVB bulb? (spiral bulb) they can cause eye problems.

I got my guy from petsmart. They had him in a super small cage aswell, and he was really stressed. Its like they can't even read up on how to care for them.

Back
Top Bottom