Chameleon Info: Picasso, aka Pico
- Your Chameleon - Veiled, male, around 6 months old
- Handling - I coaxed him out with meal worms to get in a carrier to go to the vet and only plan on handling him if he comes to me willingly while I'm doing something in his cage.
- Feeding - Small/medium crickets, small meal worms dusted with calcium.
- Supplements - zoo med repti calcium without d3 daily, reptivite with d3 (once every other week) zoo med repti calcium with d3 every other week)
- Watering - repti-rain sprays plants for 15 secs every 3 hours
- Fecal Description - long very white urate, regular brown turd. I'm still waiting to catch him dropping a fresh load to bring to the vet.
- History - He was in the back of petco because he was so big. Not sure why he didn't get adopted. Guy noticed me sadly looking at the babies and asked if I wanted to see the male they had in the back. Sounded weird but I obliged and I much prefer adopting an older Cham than the teeny babies.
- Concerns - I noticed him putting his nose up a few times. No gaping though, eyes look good, healthy appetite. I think I'm just paranoid.