New Tongue shots and more

lindseymeder16

Here's some cool tongue shot and other pics of Rango I took tonight. He was lovin the wax worms :)

Also, can you guys give me tips on how to keep the humidity up in my cage? I live in AZ so there's no humidity here and it keeps going really low in his cage.

Enjoy the pics!
025-4-1.jpg

021-3-1.jpg

020-3-1.jpg

019-4-1.jpg

016-2-1.jpg

015-4-1.jpg

014-5-1.jpg

013-3-1.jpg

008-6-1.jpg

And my favorite.. :D
018-7-1.jpg

Wow, you really got some good shots! Beautiful boy too. Maybe you could try a fogger and only turn it on a few times a day for the humidity issue.

Wow, you really got some good shots! Beautiful boy too. Maybe you could try a fogger and only turn it on a few times a day for the humidity issue.

Thank you. And we're looking into that but would a mister be better? cus we are leaning more towards a mister for him.

Beautiful pictures! I'll be happy when I can take some pics like that. My cham doesn't really like the camera :rolleyes:

He is awesome! When did he start liking the waxworms? I bought some for Ozzie but he didn't pay much attention to them but as always tounge tagged the crickets:rolleyes:

He is awesome! When did he start liking the waxworms? I bought some for Ozzie but he didn't pay much attention to them but as always tounge tagged the crickets:rolleyes:

He's loved the waxworms since the first day we've given them to him! He was 4-5 months when we first gave them to him, i think. They're like chameleon candy :)

Beautiful Cham! Putting some sheets of plastic or shower curtain on a couple of sides of the cage helped wit h mine. I also purchased a humidifier at kmart for like 40 bucks and put that on sometimes, it really helps.

Beautiful Cham! Putting some sheets of plastic or shower curtain on a couple of sides of the cage helped wit h mine. I also purchased a humidifier at kmart for like 40 bucks and put that on sometimes, it really helps.

thanks! i just got a humidifier. setting it up today! hopefully it will be nice

Back
Top Bottom