New to the forum!

DutchChams

Established Member
This is thor, my male Ambilobe panther. He is about 6/7 months old. Just wondering what you guys think of him! Got him for a month now and he seems to be really healthy but wanted a second opinion 😉.

Attachments

• 20220213_145524.jpg
    20220213_145524.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20220213-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20220213-WA0033.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220213_120355.jpg
    20220213_120355.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20220213_120724.jpg
    20220213_120724.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 56
Hi and welcome! :) Thor looks like a beautiful healthy guy. Maybe he could stand to lose a few grams…his casque looks a tad bit puffed, but other than that, I see nothing else of any concern. He’s alert, his limbs are perfect and his scales look healthy. Your enclosure looks great, but I do wonder about it’s size. Adults should have a minimum of 2x2x4’. What type of uvb are you using? Also need to ask about what supplements and what schedule you’re giving. Just have to make sure you’ve got everything perfect for your handsome Thor.;)

Hi and welcome! :) Thor looks like a beautiful healthy guy. Maybe he could stand to lose a few grams…his casque looks a tad bit puffed, but other than that, I see nothing else of any concern. He’s alert, his limbs are perfect and his scales look healthy. Your enclosure looks great, but I do wonder about it’s size. Adults should have a minimum of 2x2x4’. What type of uvb are you using? Also need to ask about what supplements and what schedule you’re giving. Just have to make sure you’ve got everything perfect for your handsome Thor.;)
Thanks for the reply 😀. Got the XXL Reptibreeze 2x2x4. Arcadia linear uvb 6%. Got the jungle dawn from arcadia aswell. Got a halogen heat bulb that hangs above the cage. About 5 cm. Keeps the basking spot at +- 85 F.

Feeders and Supplements

I mainly feed crickets, Dubia's and Morioworms. Also have silkworms as a treat now and then. I dust with regular calcium ( no d3) every day. D3 and Vitamins every other week. Also have automated mist system. I am looking to get a new cage from dragonstrand😍. But since i live in the Netherlands it is kinda hard to get it. I have relatives over in Conneticut that might be able to ship over a dragonstrand in the future🤗

Thanks for the reply 😀. Got the XXL Reptibreeze 2x2x4. Arcadia linear uvb 6%. Got the jungle dawn from arcadia aswell. Got a halogen heat bulb that hangs above the cage. About 5 cm. Keeps the basking spot at +- 85 F.

Feeders and Supplements

I mainly feed crickets, Dubia's and Morioworms. Also have silkworms as a treat now and then. I dust with regular calcium ( no d3) every day. D3 and Vitamins every other week. Also have automated mist system. I am looking to get a new cage from dragonstrand😍. But since i live in the Netherlands it is kinda hard to get it. I have relatives over in Conneticut that might be able to ship over a dragonstrand in the future🤗
All sounds perfect! ☺️

Back
Top Bottom