New to forum

Heading to store for feeders..I get roaches and crickets..I have super worms but I think they are too large for her..anything else I might wanna check out while I'm there? Asking for veiled and baby jacksons..for the baby jacksons I have a colony of flies already dont know if there's anything else I can get

Yes it has small holes...and if I'm following correctly. In daytime I want it around 80 at basking with drops lower in cage with humidity lower ...at night very cool and if I can get it below 65 humidity its okay too be at 100 . If I cant get it all the way to 65 without cooling in summertime (might need a fan and fogger) ..what is the lowest the humidity should be
Yup! If you can at least get it down to 68*F, you’ll be good, you just don’t want the humidity to be at 100% for that, but lower (and still higher than the daytime). The lowest the humidity should be is 30% during the day and 50% at night.
Heading to store for feeders..I get roaches and crickets..I have super worms but I think they are too large for her..anything else I might wanna check out while I'm there? Asking for veiled and baby jacksons..for the baby jacksons I have a colony of flies already dont know if there's anything else I can get
Great! @JacksJill can be more help with jacksons feeders, but smaller anything, bean beetles, etc work great! Here’s a good feeding chart:

Attachments

• chameleon-food.jpg
    chameleon-food.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 78
I'm so iffy to give superworms or horn worms to the veiled ..they seen too large..how do I properly add bee pollen..I smash it up and sprinkle it on gutload..I also mix it in a gutload blend ..and I also add water to some and liquify it and put it on gutload and bugs it doesn't seem to smash to a powder ..is that good enough or am I going wrong about it?

I'm so iffy to give superworms or horn worms to the veiled ..they seen too large..how do I properly add bee pollen..I smash it up and sprinkle it on gutload..I also mix it in a gutload blend ..and I also add water to some and liquify it and put it on gutload and bugs it doesn't seem to smash to a powder ..is that good enough or am I going wrong about it?
You can get smaller worms. Mash the bee pollen into a dust and add it to the gutload and/or supplement and feeder shaking cup that you use to dust. Adding water to a gutload to make it pasty is fine!

Yup! If you can at least get it down to 68*F, you’ll be good, you just don’t want the humidity to be at 100% for that, but lower (and still higher than the daytime). The lowest the humidity should be is 30% during the day and 50% at night.

Great! @JacksJill can be more help with jacksons feeders, but smaller anything, bean beetles, etc work great! Here’s a good feeding chart:

Back
Top Bottom