New Tanzania shipment

We just got a new Tanzania shipment in with some great species:trioceros fuelleborni,trioceros werneri,jacksonii merumontanus and top of the bill jeweled rudis From Hanang Mountains (i dont think these are in the US) i can send them if any interests in them please let me know Enjoy...

Our brand new quarantine room,fool therm o controlled with air-co,uv lamps,heats spots,sprinkling installation,dripping installation,drainage system,i guess not bad at all :D

That quarantine room is awesome! As are the pics of the various chameleons. Did you guys make all the cages? It looks like the doors are removable rather than on hinges, is this more convenient and efficient? Easier to keep clean?

That quarantine room is awesome! As are the pics of the various chameleons. Did you guys make all the cages? It looks like the doors are removable rather than on hinges, is this more convenient and efficient? Easier to keep clean?

Thanks,yes all the cages are self made ,fronts and tops are alu screen.
You can remove them in one piece(easier to clean )
Mountain species are doing fantastic in this set up we are very glad with the results ;))

I always wanted to know what your set up was like. If that is just your quarantine I can only imagine what your permanent collection looks like. Very nice and thanks for sharing!

Nick Mole should be receiving his shipment this week sometime. I am planing on getting R. accuminatus if they come in. Did you receive any on this shipment or were those the only animals?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom