New set up

Jackkitch

What do you guys think of my new bioactive set up? Just got to wait for the plants to fill out and grow upwards then it’ll be ready to go!

Attachments

• AC0129F0-7F0C-43F2-BBB7-3E97DC135AF2.jpeg
    AC0129F0-7F0C-43F2-BBB7-3E97DC135AF2.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 102
I'd give the sarracenia a different home- they need boggy, nutrient-bare conditions and are particular about their water. Plus, they need a dormant period in the winter to thrive! Everything else should do fine though.

Some manzanita would be a great addition if you can find it! It offers a lot of variety in branch width and holds up to moisture.

I am a little concerned with the depth of your drainage layer, especially with the substrate mixing into it. Without a gap for air between drained water and your substrate, it's just gonna reabsorb into the soil.

I'd give the sarracenia a different home- they need boggy, nutrient-bare conditions and are particular about their water. Plus, they need a dormant period in the winter to thrive! Everything else should do fine though.

Some manzanita would be a great addition if you can find it! It offers a lot of variety in branch width and holds up to moisture.

I am a little concerned with the depth of your drainage layer, especially with the substrate mixing into it. Without a gap for air between drained water and your substrate, it's just gonna reabsorb into the soil.

I had a manzinta and it didnt do well...these are normally growning in high alttitude areas and requires nutrient poor acidic sandy soil.

Back
Top Bottom