New quad pair arrived

laurie

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chad, my Quads are here.:D:D:D:D
Sorry only 2 pics but they need some time and space.
My pretty new girl
5659480140_1d00bbd0bb_b.jpg

The not so shy guy
5659478456_615d980f7d_b.jpg

Let's just say I have been waiting, & waiting for this pair.

Reactions: Hoj
What just a 2 x (quad)4 Laurie, I thought you might need a 4 x 4 up there in MT. :D

Steve that isn't even funny right now - David just bought his 4 x4 quad Sunday, HIS Easter present to him. Now he is shuffling the garage to try to house his big truck, my yukon, his BMW motorcycle (I am still trying to get him to sell it) and now this d@@# quad. I may be a widow any time.:eek:

Steve that isn't even funny right now - David just bought his 4 x4 quad Sunday, HIS Easter present to him. Now he is shuffling the garage to try to house his big truck, my yukon, his BMW motorcycle (I am still trying to get him to sell it) and now this d@@# quad. I may be a widow any time.:eek:

More room for chams, if you ask me :) Love the new lizards!

they are beautiful Laurie:):D

i have seen baby quads and adults here and they are very unique, hope to one day tackle this species among others, it was tempting on tiki tiki:p

They look awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures. So you just have this pair?

LPR08

They look awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures. So you just have this pair?

LPR08

Yes these are all the quads I have at the moment. But at least they are upstairs with me. I mean they have to be quarantined, it isn't that I am trying to keep them a room away from me. I do go down the see all the others but I like knowing the quads will be close for a while.

Yes these are all the quads I have at the moment. But at least they are upstairs with me. I mean they have to be quarantined, it isn't that I am trying to keep them a room away from me. I do go down the see all the others but I like knowing the quads will be close for a while.

sure, sure, Laurie I bet you have your husband in the next room:eek: and the quads with you;)

Maybe in a few months, you'll have a baby from me :D
And then babies of your own!

LPR08

OMG!! A baby from you?? I am not that kind of woman, Brad would fire me as a mod, and who knows what my husband might say.:rolleyes: But yes I am looking forward to having your baby.:p:p:p

Thanks Laurie. I needed a morning laugh.

LPR08

lol, you are too funny Laurie.

I'm glad that you finaly got a male in your house. you have been waiting forever. he looks great btw. your new female too.

congrats again.

Harry

P.S. I told you my sister had my passport. she found it yesterday and returned it.

:eek: :D This thread is way too funny! Seriously though, Laurie, those are beautiful quads! They seem to be throwing stink eye permanently, lol!:D

Back
Top Bottom