New quad pair arrived

Thanks, Tiff & Frannie. These are some nice little guys. The female has settled in but the male is still roaming his cage. I gave him some out of cage time to wander through my plants. He seemed to like that. Looks like I am hooked again.:eek:

Thanks, Tiff & Frannie. These are some nice little guys. The female has settled in but the male is still roaming his cage. I gave him some out of cage time to wander through my plants. He seemed to like that. Looks like I am hooked again.:eek:

Hey Laurie- my female has stopped eating, but she hasn't started roaming a lot. Getting the incubator in next week.

LPR08

Now come on, as much as I love my quads, how could I not plan to breed them? They are one of only 2 chams I want to breed. Breeding quads and tav's equal a happy Laurie.:D:D:D:D And men say it is difficult to make us happy - my husband even says that- I get so confused.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Congrats on the new additions Laurie. Im sure you'll have success with them. Are planning to breed them?

Good luck with the project. I wish our Texas summers werent so brutal. I just dont tthink theyd do so well down here even being indoors. I will have to live vicariously thru your pics & Warp/Harrys quads.

Not to worry, I can bury you with pictures. I am slowly learning to take pictures I am not embarrassed to post.:eek:

Good luck with the project. I wish our Texas summers werent so brutal. I just dont tthink theyd do so well down here even being indoors. I will have to live vicariously thru your pics & Warp/Harrys quads.

Thanks for the love to my quads :(. It ok, we will enjoy your pictures Laurie.

LPR08

Awww Laurie those are some darling looking quads you got there. Not sure how i missed this thread but Congratz. How are they doing now?

Back
Top Bottom