New pictures...MALE OR FEMALE?? Right now think female.

mattlopez328

Yesterday I was told my female panther might be a male...she turns green (almost completely) when i take her out/mist idk if this is normal for females...she is normally grey/black/little bit of green
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
just uploaded two more.
One more at the bottom of the tail..then i will accept it

looks like a male to me but i could be wrong (atleast you didnt do what i did and bought a female that was suposed to be a male) lol

You may want to call it a "he" cause that looks to be a male. I'm going with what I read a couple weeks ago that if its a male, the line from the base of the tail will be continuous and straight, and on females it'll be a thinner base. The male has the hemipenal bulge which is basically why the base of the tail is much more pronounced.

Vield Chams- The store for chameleons they sell very quickly but you have to be careful becasuse they have some adult wild caught chameleons (ambrioles and Nosy Be),but yesterday I went and they only had like two baby (i think spiny or something only 30$$) and the two adult wild caughts, and a adult green vield, and they have a awesome variety of other animals like skunks and 20 different types of snakes etc.

Back
Top Bottom