New pics of my boys

That second picture of the veiled is so cute! Looks like he's smiling. And your panther is beautiful! He has a really interesting barring pattern.

That second picture of the veiled is so cute! Looks like he's smiling. And your panther is beautiful! He has a really interesting barring pattern.

Thank you! I think that's one of the reasons I love veileds so much, because they always look like they're smiling! :)

Wow those are amazing photos! Is that a fake tree in the third photo?

Thank you!! It's actually a real ficus tree. It gets tons of sun all throughout the day so my chams LOVE it! :D

Love the second pic. The cham looks great in it, but the fingernails really make it a cool photo.

Haha, I thought my red nails looked cool in that pic too. Thank you!

Omgoodness! Just adorable! That picture with Ziggy is so sweet! They look so happy and healthy girl! Love these guys. :)

I loved the yellow around your veileds eyes! That's very unique :) And the blue and green of bars are lovely! His nose is so long I love it! Happy looking fellas!

I love the front face shots of both, especially the Veild! I would enter that in the photo contest(maybe try and crop out the red fingernails!). You know I am partial to Grimbold's boys! That is one beautiful boy and I know I have said it before, but his barring is so cool and unique!

Back
Top Bottom