New pics of Machu & Pechu!!

nhoj6465

Pechu is now 1yr old and Machu will be 1yr on Dec. 9th... I love these guys and gal! Pechu laid a clutch in Aug. but all of them rotted but her 2nd clutch is all good. She laid them Sept. 15th.. and they r still white and healthy so I hope they all make it! She laid 25 eggs her 1st time and then a month later laid 35 eggs!! BTW Machu is the male and Pechu female. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Sony camera pics 021.jpg
    Sony camera pics 021.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Sony camera pics 022.jpg
    Sony camera pics 022.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Sony camera pics 039.jpg
    Sony camera pics 039.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Sony camera pics 049.jpg
    Sony camera pics 049.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Sony camera pics 051.jpg
    Sony camera pics 051.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 142
Very Nice!

I just love the reds... They look great! Best of luck with the eggs this time around! :eek:

They are Ambilobe Panther Chameleons!

thanks. i just got a veil and am already planning my next one. i will wait to see how everything works out for a few months before i make another purchase. i was looking at nosey's but you have convinced me otherwise. those colors are amazing.

thanks. i just got a veil and am already planning my next one. i will wait to see how everything works out for a few months before i make another purchase. i was looking at nosey's but you have convinced me otherwise. those colors are amazing.

Nosey's were our 1st pick but after doing alot of research and going back and forth I decided on the Ambilobe. I really love all of the colors. If I ever get another it will be the Nosey!

My 1st choice was a Nosey but after seeing the Ambilobe I was sold!! My nxt one will definitely be a Nosey!!

Here are a few more pics of my babies...

Attachments

• Sony camera pics 267.jpg
    Sony camera pics 267.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Sony camera pics 004.jpg
    Sony camera pics 004.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Sony camera pics 351.jpg
    Sony camera pics 351.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Sony camera pics 352.jpg
    Sony camera pics 352.jpg