new pics of female falys & mitsio

Texas Panther Man

The first pic is my female mitsio. Ive had her since aug '09 she is around 14-16 months. The second pic is her mate my male mitsio "Hulk". I have high hopes for these two. The third pic is my female cb faly "Ayva" she is from Kaleidoscope Chams male Blizzard. She is paired with Sherlock my male faly from Chuck G. Enjoy the pics people.

Attachments

• new pics 2-10-2011 105.jpg
    new pics 2-10-2011 105.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 106
  • new pics 2-10-2011 107.jpg
    new pics 2-10-2011 107.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 128
  • new pics 2-10-2011 116.jpg
    new pics 2-10-2011 116.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 113
:)Very nice Mitsio Love the green/yellow and red eye turrets, such a nice locale.

Have you any of your male Faly?

No pics of sherlock on this memory card. But I did add one pic its my new wc female faly. (no name yet)She came in looking suprisingly good. Only minimal bruising and we're treating an eye issue w/Terramycin. She looks kinda cloudy here because she was about to shed. she started shedding off that old wc coat today. (yeah i cant wait to see what she looks like) Im pretty sure this little lady came in gravid. So we'll see what springs forth.

Attachments

• new pics 2-10-2011 111.jpg
    new pics 2-10-2011 111.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 100
Nice looking animals!! Hopefully the Faly females eye problem clears up quick and she gives you some nice fertile eggs!

Thanks so much Jared, and everyone else. I appreciate the compliments.

As far as the eye goes. The terramycin is helping things and Im thinking it should be cleared up soon. She's already showing marked improvemnt in that she's not closing it as much. She's just feisty as hell and its hard gettin her calmed down enuff to treat her. Ive found if I dont forget and apply the ointment right after lights are on. Shes still not fully awake and i dont have to restrain her to apply it. results in less stress on her and me.;)

Dude, Hulk is so awesome! Love his deep lime greens. Gorgeous! You're females all look extremely healthy. Love your chams man!

Thanks Kevin, you ought to see him fired up man. He looks so awesome all those limes turn bright yellow and his turrets turn real red with black bars. He's soo stunning. He's also the largest cham I have and the biggest baby. He hand feeds almost exclusively and is just soo chilled out.

Thanks Jann & Texas Ranger, me and my chams appreciate all your kind words.

sorry I missed this as I was working.

great Chameleons that I wish you would post more photos of.
Scott, you have my favorit panthers. please more photos soon.

Harry

Thanks so much Harry. I will post more pics soon. Even though my photography skills are so poor. You guys put me to shame. I'll get some pics of Sherlock up in the next day or so. I've also got one more wc faly female to post.

Back
Top Bottom