New Pics of Ambilobe Isairy-Mifidy Dino

SierraNevada

I can't help it...I love this little dude. He's aprox 6 months old now.

dinocolors2.jpg

dinocolors3.jpg

dinocolors.jpg

DSCN5186.jpg

very nice looking. whenever i get enough saved up i might get a panther, but that wont be for a while. ive been looking for the right one for me and i cant really decide. i dont really care for the nosy bes, but i really like the ankaramy ones. so does my girlfriend, because they are pink and have her name in their name. how did you decide to get a ambilobe?

how did you decide to get a ambilobe?

I really liked the way they looked...especially the Isairy Mifidy "first choice" breeder from the Kammers.

whats that fog thing u got going on?

That is an ultra sonic humidifier, which has a 3" pvc running vertical to the top of the cage and then elbowed over with holes and the open end. The fog just rolls down...works great.

What kind of camera did you use? They are beautiful shots.

Nikon Coolpics 2100. Thanks!

so what is there a small pool of water in that white thing that the pvc is coming from? From what i have read on this site so far most people would disagree with something like that. Am i correct fellow posters? Im new so dont take my word for it. But anyway it looks pretty sweet to me. Good luck

OMG Sierra.. i am so jealous! :p
My panther is coming in march... I need to save up...
I decided to go with ambanja (kammers said that the offspring will be pure ambanja... not that i will know the difference.. but i trust them)
hows the ultrasonic humidifier goes for your cham?
mine seems to get freak out seeing the mist... I decided not to put directly toward the cage anymore.

What is the white thing in the middle of the cage which appears to be the source of the fog? I know that the mist is actually coming from the PVC on top.

What is the white thing in the middle of the cage which appears to be the source of the fog? I know that the mist is actually coming from the PVC on top.

The bowl you guys are looking at is his waxworm feeding cup which goes up there for about an hour and then back to the bottom for storage.

It's just the way the vines were set up that the fog from the humidifier is going into it. I didn't plan it that way and no real amount of water collects there.

The fog comes from a 3" PVC pipe that is coming from my ultra sonic cool mist humidifier that sits on the floor next to the cage. The humidifier is on a timer and comes on for about an hour, 3 times a day.

Back
Top Bottom