New pic of Burnside

ApolloT

WOW how they grow so fast. I just remember it like it was yeasterday driving from Orlando where I got him (Thanks DEZ chamalot chameleon). On the drive home he escaped his bag and climbed on my hand while I was driving and stayed there the entire ride home (1.5 hour).

CSC_0303em.jpg

DSC_0229em.jpg

DSC_0232em.jpg

DSC_0206em.jpg

What a handsome guy :D. I love the stripes of colors on his chin.
He looks so happy too out in the sun

Are you coming to Orlando Repticon this month?

What a handsome guy :D. I love the stripes of colors on his chin.
He looks so happy too out in the sun

Are you coming to Orlando Repticon this month?

I am going to try and make it out there. If I do make it I will bring Burnside with me. Will you have a booth out there?

I am going to try and make it out there. If I do make it I will bring Burnside with me. Will you have a booth out there?

Yes we will have a table there.. We will Have a few of Burnside's brothers and then some younger female panthers from Bonzai bloodline. . Also a few veileds

We did have some carpet chams hatch but I don't think any will be big enough to be at this next show...

Yes we will have a table there.. We will Have a few of Burnside's brothers and then some younger female panthers from Bonzai bloodline. . Also a few veileds

We did have some carpet chams hatch but I don't think any will be big enough to be at this next show...

Great, I'll make sure I stop by to see everything.

Back
Top Bottom