New Photos of the Chameleons

Jann,

They are just beautiful! Your photos always show just how pretty Veileds really are. I often get bored of looking at Veiled photos, but not yours. You somehow manage to capture them perfectly!

Thanks for sharing. Good to see your still active on the forum.

Thank you Carson for all of your kind words about my veileds and their photos.

Jann, wow look at Cooper! I love him more and more every time I see him :)

Thank you Nick. He's getting so big. He's 368 grams now. I'm going to be really sad for him to have to hibernate this year. I will miss him so much.

Jann they are all looking fantastic!!!
I think Lottie is looking really good following her surgery, praying she continues on the road to a full recovery!!!! She's just soooo precious!!! All of the boys are looking quite handsome!
What a surprise to see that you kept the two little runty boys! They don't know how lucky they are to get to stay with you!!
And sweet old man Hendershot, I'm sure he is loving the extra bit of TLC he gets from you, it's why he's still here!!!

Jann they are all looking fantastic!!!
I think Lottie is looking really good following her surgery, praying she continues on the road to a full recovery!!!! She's just soooo precious!!! All of the boys are looking quite handsome!
What a surprise to see that you kept the two little runty boys! They don't know how lucky they are to get to stay with you!!
And sweet old man Hendershot, I'm sure he is loving the extra bit of TLC he gets from you, it's why he's still here!!!

Lisa, you are so very kind. Thank you so much for all of your nice comments. I am also still praying that Lottie will continue to recovery. I don't know when if ever I will feel completely comfortable with the recovery.

Hi Jann, glad Lottie is recovering, the whole group of them are just stunning!

Thank you for your kind words Caitlin.

Looking good, as usual. Cooper is still my favorite

Thank you Mike. Cooper is just a totally awesome chameleon. I have him spoiled rotten. :)

We will definitely have to get together so I can see your new species.

They are all so beautiful, colorful and healthy looking. All your hard work and special care really shows Jann.

WOW! Stunning! :)

You ma'am have a set of beautiful chameleons :D Those veiled chams are looking stunning! Who says panther has all the colors?:p
Still all of them are looking amazing, nice work :)

Jann

I have to say that your veiled's are the most beautiful I have ever seen. Cooper is pretty cool too. I love my two veiled's and its so nice to see someone else you likes veiled's like I do. Thanks for posting such nice pictures of all of your babies.
Virginia :D

They are all so beautiful, colorful and healthy looking. All your hard work and special care really shows Jann.

Thank you for you very kind comments Carol.

WOW! Stunning! :)

You ma'am have a set of beautiful chameleons :D Those veiled chams are looking stunning! Who says panther has all the colors?:p
Still all of them are looking amazing, nice work :)

Thank you Jessie for all of your nice comments about my chameleons.

Jann

I have to say that your veiled's are the most beautiful I have ever seen. Cooper is pretty cool too. I love my two veiled's and its so nice to see someone else you likes veiled's like I do. Thanks for posting such nice pictures of all of your babies.
Virginia :D

Thank you Virginia, for all the kind words about my chams and their photos. Veileds are awesome chameleons. I say it all the time. They are by far one of my favorite species.

Jann you already know this but I hold you in such high regard because of your beautiful, happy and healthy Veileds.

I know that some people think that they can be grumpy and irritable and prefer breeds such as Panthers, but I love them and find their personalities feisty and a joy to be around.

Since your wonderful advice about free ranging Ziggy, he has become much more chilled towards me - not all the time, but when he is feeling in the mood and I know that it is because of your help.

I think you and your chams are brilliant and am honoured to have met you, even if its only remotely as I am on the other side of the world!!

Your chams are beautiful. Makes me wish I had more experience to get a second, but no where near ready since I've only had my fist for a few months. I'm sure these types of photos will hold me over until that time comes.

Jann you already know this but I hold you in such high regard because of your beautiful, happy and healthy Veileds.

I know that some people think that they can be grumpy and irritable and prefer breeds such as Panthers, but I love them and find their personalities feisty and a joy to be around.

Since your wonderful advice about free ranging Ziggy, he has become much more chilled towards me - not all the time, but when he is feeling in the mood and I know that it is because of your help.

I think you and your chams are brilliant and am honoured to have met you, even if its only remotely as I am on the other side of the world!!

Rachel, thank you for your nice comments about me and my chams.

I'm really glad to hear that Ziggy is doing much better. :)

Your chams are beautiful. Makes me wish I had more experience to get a second, but no where near ready since I've only had my fist for a few months. I'm sure these types of photos will hold me over until that time comes.

Thank you Craig for all of your kind words about my chameleons and their photos.

Enjoy your first chameleon.

for some reason i can not view the images =(

Trey, I'm really sorry that you are not able to view my photos. Try a different device and maybe that will work. I am able to see them on my phone, computer and iPad.

Back
Top Bottom