New Pattern

I was right. He just started shedding. started on his back leg, and his back. Can't wait to see if he changes in a few days!

awe bless his little heart...and his crooked little tail. He is adorable:)

His tail makes him unique. Sad he got it under my watch, but at least I didn't do anything, I think. Thank you! I'll post pics after he finishes this shed. This is his second shed.

His tail makes him unique. Sad he got it under my watch, but at least I didn't do anything, I think. Thank you! I'll post pics after he finishes this shed. This is his second shed.

don't feel bad I closed my cham's tail in the door and it turned all black when I first got him. I was beside myself with guilt, but luckily it healed thank god!!!

don't feel bad I closed my cham's tail in the door and it turned all black when I first got him. I was beside myself with guilt, but luckily it healed thank god!!!

Thanks for that! It doesn't seem to affect him, though it does need a bit of tlc when he sheds. there appears to be a scar at the kink, i think from when he was with cage mates.

He is roughly.... 2 months.. ish, bit under. he was 2 weeks when I bought him.. (yea really young I know)

im just wondering because mine looks smaller then yours and the vendor at the expo told me 2 months so im now thinking about a month

they had really little ones idk how old they were but i didnt want to get one and chance it dying because im not experienced in veileds, especially babies!

im just wondering because mine looks smaller then yours and the vendor at the expo told me 2 months so im now thinking about a month

they had really little ones idk how old they were but i didnt want to get one and chance it dying because im not experienced in veileds, especially babies!

Kink is my first cham. WHen I got him, they told me was 2 weeks old. I found out later this is really really young to be selling them. How long is yours from nose to tip of tail?

Back
Top Bottom