New Panther morph?

Screameleons really do have nice panthers, I never bought from them but there animals look gorgeous. I would like to own one of those pink anakaramby panthers lol not sure if I spelled it right.

Yes the ones ive seen online seem to be a bit more green. Take into consideration until the other breeders working with these come forward and share their photos, we only have a small group to compare to, without any idea of their age and final colour development. They are lacking details for anyone to give a truely educated speculation. However compare these to the description and photo in the book;

The Panther Chameleon: Color Variation, Natural History, Conservation, and Captive Management
by Gary Ferguson, James B. Murphy, Jean Baptiste Ramanamanjato, Achille P. Raselimanana

Photo: Plate 4.40
Description: Page 54

Anyways, whatever the hell they are, I've already been told they aren't from reunion, but the photo and the description Ive linked you to will make you think twice about beleiving it somewhat. See foryourself.

As always with new chameleons being popularised in the American market, it'll be almost near another decade before it reaches our eyes above the border.

I did not read anything on the other website that suggested that this morph is from a wild locale. It is equally possible that this is a line bred cross that is now breeding true. Regardless it is a stunning morph...

I did not read anything on the other website that suggested that this morph is from a wild locale. It is equally possible that this is a line bred cross that is now breeding true. Regardless it is a stunning morph...

There has been quiet talk about this coloration for a year and a half. They are wild imports, not mixed locale animals. I remember seeing a pic of one from a well known breeder quite some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom