New Panther Incoming!

Calavera

Established Member
I am so excited, my female Ambilobe from Chameleon Company (sired by "Cowboy") is coming tomorrow morning! Does anyone have any offspring of "cowboy"? If so, can you post pictures? I am very excited!!!:D

-Cala-

I just purchased two of Zeppo's offspring. The first is a beast. 3 mos old and looks like hes 8 or 9 mos. He has very nice coloring for his age (lime green, yellow, red, blue). The second, a half brother is a little smaller but with a similar personality.

Jim does a great job with his animals. I'd recommend the chameleoncompany to anyone.

As soon as I get my hands on camera I'll post some pics :D.

I was surprised by his size as he was twice as big as a 3 mos old Ambanja that I recently purchased from FL Chams (and that is not in anyway a knock on Mike). The guy is just uncommonly big for his age (actually, he hatched on 7/5/08 so he's approaching 4 mos...).

Anyways, I'll try to get some pics up this week.

Thanks folks ...

An absolute pleasure doing business with you. We like to not only meet customer's expectations, but exceed them, and I think our track record is pretty good there.

jim, this girl is absolutely amazing! I have to honestly say that she is the healthiest panther I have ever purchased! She is growing so fast and already showing some beautiful light-blue color on her cheeks- this excites me! My silkworm eggs just hatched today, so I am hoping that in a few weeks they will be the perfect size for her. Once again, I can't tell you how pleased I am with her! Thanks for everything! :)

-mike-

Back
Top Bottom