New Panther Cham, Sharma!

Gluuvan

Established Member
:DHi All

First time around with Chameleons have been doing tons of reserach, realizied i was amazed by them and my obsession started to get the better of me. I have had reptiles pretty much my whole life. Father was into them and have razed many different sorts of snakes, lizards and the whole lot. I got to looking at all the different cham species out there and deceided to go with the panther. I got in contact with vincent from screameleons and he was very helpful, well from there it was final i bought my first ambanja panther cham, Sharma! He is awesome, has tons of personality even at a ripe age of 3 months. A Little camera shy but i got a quick shot of him roaming his cage, trying to give him as much space as i can now while he is getting used to everything, even though i want to sit and watch him do every little thing.

Pictures008.jpg

Here he is cruising

Pictures003.jpg

This is his setup let me know what you all think

Congratulations on your new baby. Look's like you've got a little beauty there. Can't wait to see his "man" colors when he gets older. Please keep us posted with pics. Welcome to the Forum. :)

Thanks, I can't wait. I am certain i will always be asking stuff every little odd and end he does worries me, already called Vincent he had to inform me it was all normal stuff lol. Funny how i got hit w/ this whole chameleon obsession. What awesome creatures. Looking forward to him growing

He is sweeeet. Today I realized, that U guys, in America, have lot of real beautifull, available animals, which are reeeeeealy rare in Europe :( But sending from U cost also lot of money.. And what to do?:p

WOW ! Thats great set-up, You are just a little ahead of me, I also have gotten the chameleon itch. I have my cage ordered and misting system now and all the other goodies. Will pick-up him up on jun 8th. Can't wait !

That's a cute little Ambanja! I like your habitat set-up... very clean looking. :)

How do you like that mister system?

It works great, It runs on a timer every 3 hours for 30 sec intervals. I still make sure i hand mist the cage 2 to 3 time a day though, it doesn't seem to mist quite the whole cage but it spray's a decent amount.

Back
Top Bottom