New panther cham again!

Congrats on your purchase. Yes Petco doesnt care about animals like we do. Can we stop a multimillion dollar corporation? Probably not.
However we can educate ourselves and care for our animals properly to do our part. Who cares where you bought them. It doesn't make you a "bad person". You helped someone get a paycheck and gave a chameleon a good home . Good job. To think otherwise is foolish.

I'm going to say something a little off the wall to get the point across about petco... buying from one store that takes good care is like supporting a local group of nazis because they aren't that bad. The overall organization is still a problem. Yes yes, I know Petco isn't the nazis, it's just a simple comparison... Not trying to be hard on you, just trying to get people to understand that they all answer to an overall corporate business model that abuses animals. Why bother at all?
I have to 100% agree with you. Its not rescue it’s REFUSE.

Congrats on your purchase. Yes Petco doesnt care about animals like we do. Can we stop a multimillion dollar corporation? Probably not.
However we can educate ourselves and care for our animals properly to do our part. Who cares where you bought them. It doesn't make you a "bad person". You helped someone get a paycheck and gave a chameleon a good home . Good job. To think otherwise is foolish.
69 billion dollar corporation :confused:

Congrats on her. She's darling. I was dissapointed when the Petco employees said all they were allowed to feed the veiled chams was meal worms. They said it was corporate policy. I tried to educate them, but they wouldn't hear it. It was sad.

Any “box pet store” SUCKS! They sell sick animals, give piss poor advice(have you looked at their care sheets?), and have a tremendous mark up on all their supplies. Happy to see this particular chameleon go to a good keeper, but my advice is to not go back there, ever! There are much less expensive, much healthier feeders that are delivered to your door, and there are much less expensive, much healthier animals available from reputable breeders. Don’t even buy their dog/cat supplies. There are better deals on amazon. In this time of the “retail apocalypse”, why can’t the “puppy mills of pets and pet supplies” just fail? I like to go to these stores, maybe figure out what I need for my dog, then scan the UPC and order it on amazon. Every trip ends up with me informing an employee that their reptiles, and/or birds look sick. God I hate those stores!

Back
Top Bottom