New owner would like help!! (Panther)

@lostinspace23 do you have enough privileges to start your own thread. If so make one with pictures of your setup and I'll come take a look and folks will be able to give you better suggestions.

I would change your misting to one long mist session when lights turn on(anywhere from 5 min to 15 min, I also do a 1x a week 25 min session personally). Then just have 2-3, 2minish sessions(judged by the humidity). As mentioned, the fogger isnt bad, but is also unnecessary for most cases. Creating more problems than you need. It also shouldn't be on all day.

Just one more thing again I'm not too sure about how he's feeling or looking when his colors come in he's 5-6 months old so is my Pasquale looking alright?

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180403_153405.jpg
    MVIMG_20180403_153405.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 50
He is good looking.
He appears hydrated enough not to have sunken eyes or baggy skin. His limbs are clean and straight. His mouth lines up evenly.
That said, his general behavior is a better indicator of health than appearance.

He is good looking.
He appears hydrated enough not to have sunken eyes or baggy skin. His limbs are clean and straight. His mouth lines up evenly.
That said, his general behavior is a better indicator of health than appearance.
Awesome , he's active and from what others have said he seems to be doing the norm. I know he's still a tad afraid of me but that's understandable I feed him in the morning and 2 -3 hours before lights out and I've been doing one of those feedings by hand so I assume he gets used to me

Back
Top Bottom