New owner...age?

Lauren Stern

Hey everyone,
So I recently adopted a male veiled chameleon from a not so good living situation and from what I read online it seems that my little guy might be about 8-10 months old, but I was wondering what your opinions are?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 143
Hey everyone,
So I recently adopted a male veiled chameleon from a not so good living situation and from what I read online it seems that my little guy might be about 8-10 months old, but I was wondering what your opinions are?

Looks about right. Maybe even a little older. Is that your Setup in the background? If so I would suggest some changes immediately. A lot more foliage, a lot more branches/vines for him to climb around and regulate his own temperature.

How often are you misting? What are you feeding?

Looks about right. Maybe even a little older. Is that your Setup in the background? If so I would suggest some changes immediately. A lot more foliage, a lot more branches/vines for him to climb around and regulate his own temperature.

How often are you misting? What are you feeding?

Oh no that was before I set everything up! The cage is completely different now I was literally in the midst of setting the cage up when I took that photo. His cage is literally filled with foliage...I also have an automatic misting system and a timer for all of the lighting/misting system. When I first got him he was dehydrated I could tell from the color of his urate but I am doing the shower sessions which is helping him tremendously as I've noticed his urate is now white which makes me so much more relieved.

Oh no that was before I set everything up! The cage is completely different now I was literally in the midst of setting the cage up when I took that photo. His cage is literally filled with foliage...I also have an automatic misting system and a timer for all of the lighting/misting system. When I first got him he was dehydrated I could tell from the color of his urate but I am doing the shower sessions which is helping him tremendously as I've noticed his urate is now white which makes me so much more relieved.

oh good, glad to hear :) Do you have a picture of the final setup?

oh good, glad to hear :) Do you have a picture of the final setup?

Yeah that would be so horrible if that was the final setup haha but currently I do not I actually got some more types of foliage I ordered off amazon that I plan on setting all fancy in his cage when I get home (I love spoiling him) lol but I will most definitely take a photo when it is all done!

Back
Top Bottom